Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official CJ BBQ ! reviews

Guest News22

Guest LdySphynx

I wouldn't go that far. It was a public park and they could have shut us down just like that. I played nice and so did they. One guy told me 6 PM, but we went 'till nearly 8, with their consent. I give them credit for seeing we were harmless and not getting ornery.

Nice to see others jumping on the Hobie Beach bashes. What did u guys use to power up the equipment??

I came across the same problem with the police the last time.

Funny thing is I've done other jams there with some of the CJ peeps bout a year ago & other times & never had a problem.

For some odd reason they gave us & you guys a run around as well this time around..

Also suggestion for your next bbq.

The spot to consider which has plenty of shade all day long is the beach area that is right b4 u exit Key biscayne. If u are leaving from the spot u had the bbq it's on the right side b4 the exit.

We did one there for memorial day weekend & had 5 different City of Miami police come by & never even looked twice at us. Didn't even stop to ask or give us a hard time.

We wanted to see how long we could go. Pulled the plug @ 10pm. We could've still kept going but fuel ran low on my generator.

If you guys do this again hit me up... I'll pitch in my generator. Just need a truck to transport it.

8)

Hey Manny, yeah I was saying that to Dan just yesterday...when we had our thing the cops didn't even bother us at all.

And if I remember correctly, which is going to be pretty damn hard :P we were there till 8pm if not later.

But maybe it was because of the sound system they had, who knows...but what I do remember it was a FUCKING BLAST!!!!

Best going away party I had ever been given :-*, now you need to have one for me coming back ;D.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

A big thank you to POD for putting this together, to all the DJs that provided the sounds, to everyone who brought food and beverages, and a special thanks to whoever brought the Newcastle ;D.

;D

T...........I want more ciello!!!!!!!

I'm glad to hear another tequila connoisseur enjoys it as much as I do!

http://www.handcraftedtequila.com/HomePage.htm

I had the blanco, one of the smoothest I've ever tasted.

Cheers!

Yeah, it didn't suck as bad as most Tequilas.

Guest Devilicious

A big thank you to POD for putting this together, to all the DJs that provided the sounds, to everyone who brought food and beverages, and a special thanks to whoever brought the Newcastle ;D.

;D

Cheers!

It was nice to meet you this weekend Devilicious.It was like the 5th time we've met but its cool because its like the 1st time we meet each time. ;D

lol thanks for being so understanding of my not-always-sober state of mind. I think I got it this time though zach, so don't be disappointed next time when I remember you ;D

Guest Marina22

;D

Cheers!

I should have guessed the tequila fairy brought this.. I remember tasting it at Shine when you chilled one for me, the best I have tasted so far. Everytime I talk to someone about tequila I mention Cielo. ;) Too bad I didn't catch on to zee shots. Nice to see ya babe, even though briefly. :-*

Guest bassdropper

yo peace wat up! your set got my wiggle going!! will get ahold of ya soon. how was transformers? laters p

Guest coach

Oh hey, I met someone who works for Southern Wine & Spirits, but thanks to your products, I can't remember who. Please PM me.

Guest Stealth

Oh hey, I met someone who works for Southern Wine & Spirits, but thanks to your products, I can't remember who. Please PM me.

it was 4040

Guest tekniQz

;D

Cheers!

It was nice to meet you this weekend Devilicious.It was like the 5th time we've met but its cool because its like the 1st time we meet each time. ;D

lol thanks for being so understanding of my not-always-sober state of mind. I think I got it this time though zach, so don't be disappointed next time when I remember you ;D

Very cool.You and all the girls looked especially gorgeous this weekend,in case i forgot to compliment the ladies.I look forward to meeting you again.lol j/k ;D

Guest Dj_Peace

yo peace wat up! your set got my wiggle going!! will get ahold of ya soon. how was transformers? laters p

very cool meeting and chatting with you mate -you got mad vibes-drop me an im with an e-mail addy and i will sendpsace you some mixes -laters!

Guest mjm420

I wouldn't go that far. It was a public park and they could have shut us down just like that. I played nice and so did they. One guy told me 6 PM, but we went 'till nearly 8, with their consent. I give them credit for seeing we were harmless and not getting ornery.

Nice to see others jumping on the Hobie Beach bashes. What did u guys use to power up the equipment??

I came across the same problem with the police the last time.

Funny thing is I've done other jams there with some of the CJ peeps bout a year ago & other times & never had a problem.

For some odd reason they gave us & you guys a run around as well this time around..

Also suggestion for your next bbq.

The spot to consider which has plenty of shade all day long is the beach area that is right b4 u exit Key biscayne. If u are leaving from the spot u had the bbq it's on the right side b4 the exit.

We did one there for memorial day weekend & had 5 different City of Miami police come by & never even looked twice at us. Didn't even stop to ask or give us a hard time.

We wanted to see how long we could go. Pulled the plug @ 10pm. We could've still kept going but fuel ran low on my generator.

If you guys do this again hit me up... I'll pitch in my generator. Just need a truck to transport it.

8)

Hey Manny, yeah I was saying that to Dan just yesterday...when we had our thing the cops didn't even bother us at all.

And if I remember correctly, which is going to be pretty damn hard :P we were there till 8pm if not later.

But maybe it was because of the sound system they had, who knows...but what I do remember it was a FUCKING BLAST!!!!

Best going away party I had ever been given :-*, now you need to have one for me coming back ;D.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=286635&perpage=12&forumid=&pagenumber=3

Link for your going away Beach Bash

except for this last time. The police gave us a hard time. Dumb cop though.. I asked him "okay so if I can't have the dj equipment set up can I have at least 1 cd player going w/ the speakers & he said ok fine." That I didn't get.

So to avoid any problems we moved to the spot I mentioned b4 & we we're there til 10 pm. We could've kept going but fuel ran low so we cut it.

& Ingrid you say the word & we'll have your return beach bash!!!

we're doing another beach bash next weekend if any1 is interested to come out & hang.

Let me know & i'll give the info.

we're gonna have some Trance, house & old school breaks

Hopefully til 10 like last time. We'll be there @ 12pm.

8)