Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any advice for a Non-Spanish speaking guy *The Followup*

Guest tekniQz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RzO

i think the saleen is onto something....;)

come on zak do what i always tell you to do , just whip it out and you will be fine :D

but you know better than to take advice from me, i'm known to get booted out of girl's parents' houses quicker then a dog in a restaurant. hell once i got chased out naked, that was a fun nite...oops, didn't think they would wake up. heh, i got no problem with that shit. lol

thing is, makes the chick want you more since is is now something they "can't" have.

if u need any more tips ill give them to you later, this one is free the rest are gonna cost you my friend ;D

and secondly isn't the person you speak usually look on these boards, if so, she knows i luv her! 8)

Guest slamminshaun

From someone who's been there, just keep your mouth shut, smile, and don't stare at her mom's tits.

Guest Marina22

Tek, don't listen to all the haters, they're just jealous you're getting some fine Latin ass. I can tell by how much you care that you'll be just fine and ignore all the tool comments from the peanut gallery. Barbarino, Bassdropper wants to know how much pussy are you getting without paying for it? I still hope that you get severely beaten up by a multi-ethnic gang of some sort and that they then take turns anally raping you one by one. >:( On the other hand, that may already be a fantasy of yours.. ::)

Guest pod

You keep falling into his trap, you let him get to you. I learned a long time ago to ignore 90 percent of what he says.

Guest Marina22

You keep falling into his trap, you let him get to you. I learned a long time ago to ignore 90 percent of what he says.

I am fully aware of Barbie's so called traps, just sometimes I am in more of a fighting mood than others. :P

Guest pod

I'm in a fighting mood all the time. If I didn't keep it in check, I'd probably be in jail. He'll move on if you stay quiet.

Guest Marina22

I'm in a fighting mood all the time. If I didn't keep it in check, I'd probably be in jail. He'll move on if you stay quiet.

I know I'm just a dumb spic girl but again I'm privy to his patterns and just choose to fight. Thanks for your concern.

Guest tekniQz

Tek just be you and let her be her' date=' dont change for anyone. I have met couples that dont know each others languages but still find a way to communicate and love each other.

[/quote']

Level,Im not going to change at all.Thats what i like about this chick.She likes me for me.I can be my smartass self and she loves it.I just feel like that she took the time to learn the language and i respect that.Aside from using Spanish for her family i want to learn it for myself not anyone else.I do agree with almost all your points they all make sence in a way,i guess.lol

Guest tekniQz

For everyone else.I just think that its good to learn Spanish.I mean just because yiou speak 2 languages doesnt mean that you are trying to be someone else.It just means you are trying to better yourself.IMO. ;)

For everyone else.I just think that its good to learn Spanish.I mean just because yiou speak 2 languages doesnt mean that you are trying to be someone else.It just means you are trying to better yourself.IMO. ;)

Bettering yourself? Dude, that was pathetic! As Johny Mac use to say, "you can't be serious"?????

Better yourself?

PLAY OFFS?

Guest tekniQz

Bettering yourself? Dude, that was pathetic! As Johny Mac use to say, "you can't be serious"?????

Better yourself?

PLAY OFFS?

PLAYOFFS???PLAYOFFS??

Thats one of the best freak outs by a coach ever.lol

hahah

I wish he was still coaching the Colts.

Guest Marina22

Respek, my bf has wanted to learn the language for years anyway. Now he just has more incentive to learn because he wants to communicate with my family, we want to travel to some Spanish speaking countries and so we can speak to each other in another language besides English. Tek, check out Rossetta Stone for another learning tool, it is used by the FBI, CIA and other gov't agents. Let us know how it goes with your visit. ;)

Guest tekniQz

Respek, my bf has wanted to learn the language for years anyway. Now he just has more incentive to learn because he wants to communicate with my family, we want to travel to some Spanish speaking countries and so we can speak to each other in another language besides English. Tek, check out Rossetta Stone for another learning tool, it is used by the FBI, CIA and other gov't agents. Let us know how it goes with your visit. ;)

Thanks Marina!

I look at this as something that is inevitable.In the work that im in, they give us a 2% raise for learning Spanish and my goal eventually is to work for Miami Dade.If i do get that job i almost have to learn Spanish.Besides i have always wanted to learn Spanish and now is a good oppurtunity.

Guest tekniQz

I say it all the time, some get it, others look at me like I"m nuts.

Qwq7BYOnDrM

V-Barb,

I am all things football. American football that is.lol

Do you have the Ryan Leaf lockeroom meltdown??That one is classic too."Dont speak to me"!!!!!!!hahahhahah I love it.

Guest frankthetank

I wouldn't try to speak too much too soon until you have a good understanding of the language. You won't be able to respond to them which makes you look "like that guy". Don't be that guy.

chupa mi huevos? Nice suggestion. yah, make sure tell that to mom at the dinner table and ask her if it's too early for flapjacks. NOT!

not sure if this is right or not since flapjacks is slang and words vary from spanish speaking region...

"es demasiado temprano para panqueques"

;D

Guest tekniQz

I wouldn't try to speak too much too soon until you have a good understanding of the language. You won't be able to respond to them which makes you look "like that guy". Don't be that guy.

chupa mi huevos? Nice suggestion. yah, make sure tell that to mom at the dinner table and ask her if it's too early for flapjacks. NOT!

not sure if this is right or not since flapjacks is slang and words vary from spanish speaking region...

"es demasiado temprano para panqueques"

;D

Now im really learning.lol