Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Restaurant Inspection Database

Guest JMT

Guest Electric Eel

egads, the setai had 14 in the inspection before their last.

Didnt you just eat there? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Guest lulamishka

egads, the setai had 14 in the inspection before their last.

Didnt you just eat there? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hahaha.

Man, at this rate, you'll never want to go out to eat anywhere again.

I'd like to see the report on Waffle House. LOL! :-X But its that grease & grime that makes it soooo gooooood!

House of India, Coral Gables - 20 (Sept)

ugh, i eat there a lot. :(

click on the date to read the specific inspection. here's a gem:

08A-15-1 Critical. Food not stored in a clean/dry location that is not exposed to splash/dust FOOD STORED IN REACH IN COOLER WITH OLD BLOOD, WATER, MOLD GROWING IN WATER

08A-16-1 Critical. Observed food stored in a prohibited area IN AN OLD VAN OUTSIDE ONIONS AND CHARCOAL STORED--WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR OVER 200+ FLIES CAME OUT

no mas House of India

Guest RzO

House of India, Coral Gables - 20 (Sept)

ugh, i eat there a lot. :(

click on the date to read the specific inspection. here's a gem:

08A-15-1 Critical. Food not stored in a clean/dry location that is not exposed to splash/dust FOOD STORED IN REACH IN COOLER WITH OLD BLOOD, WATER, MOLD GROWING IN WATER

08A-16-1 Critical. Observed food stored in a prohibited area IN AN OLD VAN OUTSIDE ONIONS AND CHARCOAL STORED--WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR OVER 200+ FLIES CAME OUT

no mas House of India

oh ffs, i think i may note want to read this, im sure some of my favorite places will be chock full of violations.

Guest Devilicious

Iron Sushi on Washington Ave SoBe - 25 violations in April

I went inside there to get lunch with a coworker (probably during the month of April actually) and it smelled so funky we walked right out.

What scares me is that the restaurants are in this condition when they know there is someone coming to inspect, correct? So what kind of nastiness would you find if they didn't give anyone a heads up!?

I've worked in restaurants, I know what they do. Hell you should even be careful of limes at bars (and always drink out of straws!) I like open kitchens where you can see the chef.

Of course I also think a little exposure to germs is actually good for us. That stuff about the Indian joint is gross Ryan, did you tell Sara?

Iron Sushi on Washington Ave SoBe - 25 violations in April

I went inside there to get lunch with a coworker (probably during the month of April actually) and it smelled so funky we walked right out.

What scares me is that the restaurants are in this condition when they know there is someone coming to inspect, correct? So what kind of nastiness would you find if they didn't give anyone a heads up!?

I've worked in restaurants, I know what they do. Hell you should even be careful of limes at bars (and always drink out of straws!) I like open kitchens where you can see the chef.

Of course I also think a little exposure to germs is actually good for us. That stuff about the Indian joint is gross Ryan, did you tell Sara?

I love a slice of lime with my dricks. Should pass from now on?

Guest Devilicious

^I really don't think so Mirza. I mean, sometimes they will fall on the ground and go back in the bucket or are handled by not-so-clean-hands. They are rarely washed after entering an establishment. I know some clean freaks who won't use the limes, but I think that's going overboard. I do however, prefer plastic over glass in a nightclub. The glasses sometimes aren't washed so much as they are just rinsed. Plus glass breaks.

^I really don't think so Mirza. I mean, sometimes they will fall on the ground and go back in the bucket or are handled by not-so-clean-hands. They are rarely washed after entering an establishment. I know some clean freaks who won't use the limes, but I think that's going overboard. I do however, prefer plastic over glass in a nightclub. The glasses sometimes aren't washed so much as they are just rinsed. Plus glass breaks.

Thanks for the heads up. I once got a drink in a glass cup which had lipstick still from the last person who used it. Luckily I noticed it before I took a sip.