Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the best way to sabotage a club?

V. Barbarino

A friend and I were talking about the best hypothetical ways to sabotage a club..

Mine is an old High school method.. coordinated weekly stink bombs attacks. You have a few peeps every week at the same time unleash stink bombs on the dance floor. there is no way you could get caught..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

BSOD?

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often with some of these terminals.

Though for the most part, the club techs do a good job of keeping 'em locked and safe.

Guest LeVeL

I'll bring in a couple of rats and let them loose in the middle of the dance floors or girls bathroom.

If the girls are gone...the guys will follow.

Guest LeVeL

Or how about inviting a bunch of Arabs to Club Space, each one of them wearing a T-Shirt from Diamond Dallas Paige that says "Bang" on it.

Guest Mayor

Or how about inviting a bunch of Arabs to Club Space' date=' each one of them wearing a T-Shirt from Diamond Dallas Paige that says "Bang" on it.

[/quote']

thats fucking awesome!

;D

Guest ICON

A friend and I were talking about the best hypothetical ways to sabotage a club..

Mine is an old High school method.. coordinated weekly stink bombs attacks. You have a few peeps every week at the same time unleash stink bombs on the dance floor. there is no way you could get caught..

You are so screwed if someone does this and gets away from it.. Fingers will be pointing to Barbarino!

Guest eroc0411

have 2 really ugli gay dudes start dirty dancing and making out...

even the posh gay guys will leave...

Guest RzO

have 2 really ugli gay dudes start dirty dancing and making out...

even the posh gay guys will leave...

guess u haven't been on the terrace after noon in a while :P

i remember one afternoon when this one gay dude called out 2 other gay dudes for making out, then he turns to me and my friends and says, hey man im gay, but that shit is disgusting! it was one of those only at space moments 8)

but i think the stink bomb thing would have to work, those are soo gross there is no way people would stay in after a couple of those.

Guest RzO

that is a good one ryan, i wonder why i haven't thought of that. although in college, a buddy of mine took a dump on the floor of tony and pats all u can eat pizza. It was in the bathroom , but still right in the middle of the floor (yes we had to go look to make sure he wasn't lying, and yes we were very very drunk) when we asked him why he simply said, cause the pizza sucked.

those were the days...