Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the best way to sabotage a club?

V. Barbarino

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexzentheband

take a dump in the top part of the toilet so it runs brown shitty watter every flush

Guest Jason_B

I have always wanted to order pizza while im at the space patio... I wonder if it wont be a problem.. I mean your there for 12 hours, you have to eat...

Guest coach

Are we talking about just annoying them for 1 night, or really crushing them out of business permanently?

Guest frankthetank

take a dump in the top part of the toilet so it runs brown shitty watter every flush

That's a TUCKER MAX idea.

Guest Mattivi

that is a good one ryan, i wonder why i haven't thought of that. although in college, a buddy of mine took a dump on the floor of tony and pats all u can eat pizza. It was in the bathroom , but still right in the middle of the floor (yes we had to go look to make sure he wasn't lying, and yes we were very very drunk) when we asked him why he simply said, cause the pizza sucked.

those were the days...

lmao!!!

A friend and I were talking about the best hypothetical ways to sabotage a club..

Mine is an old High school method.. coordinated weekly stink bombs attacks. You have a few peeps every week at the same time unleash stink bombs on the dance floor. there is no way you could get caught..

here i thought saleen would say something like play trance LMAOooooooo

Guest alexzentheband

you could go someplace like mantion when its packed and then drop a few stix of butter on the floor sunburnt tourists in healz will be a slippin and a sliding all over the place!

you could go someplace like mantion when its packed and then drop a few stix of butter on the floor sunburnt tourists in healz will be a slippin and a sliding all over the place!

my brain hurt reading that...........

Guest jkfunkee

Or how about inviting a bunch of Arabs to Club Space' date=' each one of them wearing a T-Shirt from Diamond Dallas Paige that says "Bang" on it.

[/quote']

i miss ddp and the rest of he WCW shenanigans, bishoff is the tits.

late,

j.

Guest pod

build a club in hialeah

1- proceed to play nothing but minimal (or basically any form of music similar in which u cant dance your ass off too)

i give the club a week

Why would it have to be in Hialeah? I could build a club in Hialeah right now and make a mint.

Would it play what you want? Not bloody likely.