Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you had sex in front of your friends?

orchid21

no never one time we where in ahotel with two beds in one we sleep me and my boyfried and the other one my friend we have sew wile he was sleeping and he could open his eyes and see but he never wake up hahaha

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Sure, a few times...but it usually when i think the friend is asleep...the most recent time, i was in a hotel room and i thought my friend was asleep...oops, found out the next day, he is a light sleeper!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

A couple of times in dorm rooms when they were asleep... but there was this one time on a golf course... my friend and I were meeting these two guys, I had laughed at my friend on the way over because she had condoms w/her, I really didn't think anything like that was going to happen, but lo and behold... We had smoked weed and dust so it didn't really seem like a big deal.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Nope, sober and it was fun cuz we knew they were watching so there's a thrill when you do it. smile.gif

yeah but do you also like to watch?

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

potatoe chips...lol

well I've done the old dorm room thing and on the beach in front of friends but the funiest was when My roomate was doggy pounding our landlady over the side of the couch(so he could watch TV). Mean while I was cooking in the kitchen three feet away while one of my other roomates was siting on the couch watching wheel of fortune drinking beers....just then my third roomate walks in the door, jumps onto the couch and pushes Laura's head out of the way so he could sit down.... nothing got in the way of Wheel of Fortune in that house....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

yea one time i was at my girls house, and our bf's came over, so we decide to pop some pills. we're chillen, buggin out having a grand ole time, and we all just started having sex. i have no idea how or who started it, but it was a night to remember....

cwm4.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Hmmmm....ive been a witness too a few episodes. Most recent was after hours at my friends house...and she just took his pants down and started to give him oral. I was too banged up to remove myself..so my body was turned but i heard it all. It was all girls and her boyfriend. A lil weird...but ahhh i gotta over it...its kinda funny when i think about it.

***My friends are FREAKS*** ....im the innocent by standard. cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

SuZie

Guest xfactor834

At frat parties, this happens all the time...on the couch...and especially in an empty bedroom far away in the corner of a home

Sadly loads of times infront of freinds well you know just in the same room.

Just before i came out i was invited by a freind to have a 3-some with a freind of his... which i did. It's was OK, but that kind of thing really doesn't do it for me.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF