Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poplife's 8th Anniversary Party w/ Green Velvet!

Guest The Pawn Shop

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

Would also like to know if he's going to be in the main room due to heat issues?

MAIN ROOM

Good, I thought he would be but just in case. Thanks :)

Guest RzO

Would also like to know if he's going to be in the main room due to heat issues?

MAIN ROOM

yah cause after chuck love the other week, which i stayed about 20 minutes cause i don't do the sweat my balls off thing anymore, it better be in the mainroom. i wish that nite was in mainroom since i actually liked the music, i can't be sweating like that, it really kills me.

MAIN ROOM

yah cause after chuck love the other week, which i stayed about 20 minutes cause i don't do the sweat my balls off thing anymore, it better be in the mainroom. i wish that nite was in mainroom since i actually liked the music, i can't be sweating like that, it really kills me.

but what about your left testicle?

Guest gimp

dj or live set?

when he dj's he still sings all his songs on the mic, atleast thats what he did at the awakenings festival. where he fucking rocked

Guest Jason_B

MAIN ROOM

but what about your left testicle?

It depends with what hand you right.. Usual for right handed men the left testicle is more tucked in... Therefor causing this testicle to be a bit smaller in size (Sweats less)

Guest Marina22

I just realized that the parking/area might be crazy after the Rock the Bells show. Does PS have their own parking lot, I've only been there once before?

Guest Buck White

MAIN ROOM

for once i have to say thank god ill take the shitty sound in main room

It wasnt sh*tty the last time I was there. In fact...it sounded great.

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

shake and pop is annoyyyinggg. green velvet is sick tho im def hitting this up. see u fags there.

Guest lyrik

Old School Velvet Tracks Are The Best...Answering Machine (below), Flash, Perculator, Destination Unknown (below) Preacher Man (my personal favorite)...

Answering Machine

52-6GWUOOO8

Destination Unknown

2PMbucd9h9g

Velvet Singing La La Land

VkwWaO2LyDU

Guest bassdropper

this guy has all the classics.. should be a proper night of music

YO!! Green Velvet F"in ripped it!! nuff said!!

Guest Buck White

this guy has all the classics.. should be a proper night of music

YO!! Green Velvet F"in ripped it!! nuff said!!

Yeah, man. Dude is amazing. One of the highlights of the night was watching Alan T talking much much sh*t behind the ropes upon arrival ( insulting patrons and talking on the megaphone about how he sucked soandso's dick back in 98 )and then watching him run, not walk, back into the club like a big old queen when a melee between some cats and security spilled out of the club and onto the street. Which, by the way, was one of the most hilarious spectacles I have ever seen outside of a nightclub. :o Fun night.