Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Complete utter Bullshit LMAO

Bling

Lohan says ‘drugs ... not mine’ in e-mail

LOS ANGELES - Lindsay Lohan says she’s innocent.

The 21-year-old actress was arrested and released on bail for investigation of misdemeanor driving under the influence and with a suspended license, and felony cocaine possession, early Tuesday in Santa Monica, less than two weeks after completing her second trip to rehab.

“I am innocent ... did not do drugs they’re not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin’s mom I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy,†Lohan wrote in an e-mail to “Access Hollywood†host Billy Bush, the show reported on its Web site Tuesday night.

Police found cocaine in one of Lohan’s pockets during a pre-booking search, Sgt. Shane Talbot said. Police initially said Lohan was also being booked for investigation of transporting a narcotic but later said she was not.

Police received a 911 call from the mother of Lohan’s former personal assistant saying that Lohan was chasing her in an SUV, said Lt. Alex Padilla. The assistant had quit hours before, he said.

‘Heated debate’

Authorities found Lohan and the woman in a “heated debate†in the parking lot of Santa Monica’s Civic Auditorium at about 1:30 a.m.

From Lindsay Lohan to Frank Sinatra, a look at some of the stars who've run afoul of the law.

Lohan’s arrest comes as she still faces DUI allegations connected to a Memorial Day weekend hit-and-run crash in Beverly Hills. The actress completed more than six weeks in rehab less than two weeks ago, and had checked into a recovery clinic in January.

She had worn an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet since her July 13 release from rehab and was tested daily to support her sobriety, her attorney, Blair Berk, said. She said Lohan had relapsed and was receiving medical care at an undisclosed location. Lohan’s publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, had no comment.

Lohan joins a long list of young actors who have battled problems with drugs, alcohol, or both. They include River Phoenix, Drew Barrymore, Corey Feldman, Anissa Jones, Danny Bonaduce and Macaulay Culkin.

Phoenix, who starred in “Stand By Me†as a teen, died outside a Hollywood nightclub in 1993 from a lethal combination of cocaine and heroin. He was 23. Feldman, his “Stand By Me†co-star, also battled addiction and was arrested for heroin possession when he was 19.

Jones, who played Buffy on TV’s “Family Affair,†was just 18 when she died of a drug overdose in 1976. Bonaduce found fame at 10 as a star of “The Partridge Family,†only to struggle with addiction and homelessness as a teenager. Culkin, best known for his starring turn in the kid-friendly “Home Alone†films, was busted in his early 20s for possession of pot and Xanax.

Barrymore, 32, has fared best. After going to rehab for drugs and alcohol at 13, she is a sought-after actress and filmmaker with her own production company, Flower Films.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19948326/

Guest Seb

hahahahahahahaha

i've never heard the "it's not mine" routine before. that's a good one.

what an idiot.

ya I guess she's never seen an episode of Cops before :P

Guest klubveteran

heeeeyyyy if Lindsay says they are not hers. they are NOT hers. just cuz its in her pocket she was holding it for her friend.

besides she had an ankle bracelet people ::)

;D

Guest michael^heaven

Scott Petersen needs waterboarding lessons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterboarding

On October 27, 2006 during a radio interview with Scott Hennen of radio station WDAY, Vice President Dick Cheney apparently agreed with the use of waterboarding. ;D

The White House later denied that Cheney confirmed the use of waterboarding, saying that U.S. officials do not talk publicly about interrogation techniques because they are classified. White House Press Secretary Tony Snow said that Cheney was not referring to waterboarding, but only to a "dunk in the water", prompting one reporter to ask, "So dunk in the water means, what, we have a pool now at Guantanamo and they go swimming?"

Guest Fernando A

Haha wow you think they're jumping the gun a little bit by comparing her to River Phoenix already? I mean, if the rest of Hollywood was as dumb as Lohan, they'd all be making the same headlines.

And yea, good luck getting everyone to buy that story. :P