Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto at Mansion...August 4th

V. Barbarino

Guest Fuerte44

Dear Space Owner - why don't you bring Tieto back to space and watch all these complainers go to see him. I bet you at least 80% of you would go. Space would be slammed!!! I think its a shame you guys had what eva fall you did b/c this town is missing out on some greats parties.

fuck that....if i put my cat in the booth and she pressed start on my ipod playlist, space would still slammed....no offense to the djs there...but people go to space no matter who is on the decks....

Guest Orls

I think half the issue with the Tiësto booking with the crowd here is a mix of the music and the venue. A lot of people here simply don't care for the variety of trance he provides. Venue-wise, well, Mansion's never been a favorite of this crowd, VIP dominating the dancefloor, etc.

I agree the venue for this s/b Space like the old days when he made his name with those epic parties - thats what I'm getting at. Just hoping one day sooner rather than later they'll be a reunion.

i def wont come out and her and not say tiesto cant rock a room u can even check that thread in music junkies best sets ever. and i think i put tiesto at space for wmc in 04 that was just sick.

i just cant see paying for any dj even ones i love (deep house) at that price.

for plays at broward center= yes

concerts=yes

otherwise no

Guest RzO

tiesto at space for wmc in 04 that was just sick.

that was the best trance set i have ever heard. he went nuts till 7am, then upstairs for sander till noon.

but agreed tiesto was great that night, from start to finish space was jumping for 6.5 hours, times have changed

Guest Orls

Dear Space Owner - why don't you bring Tieto back to space and watch all these complainers go to see him. I bet you at least 80% of you would go. Space would be slammed!!! I think its a shame you guys had what eva fall you did b/c this town is missing out on some greats parties.

fuck that....if i put my cat in the booth and she pressed start on my ipod playlist, space would still slammed....no offense to the djs there...but people go to space no matter who is on the decks....

Dude your absolutely right about that Space is slammed with whomever!! Just stating the I for one haven't seen him again ever since he started playing at Mansion b/c of the venue. >:(

enjoy losers.

Ppl once in blue its fun 2 just go out!!! jesus!

yea its super fun to get treated like shit at 80 bucks a pop at the worst venue i can think of rammed with fucking idiots....listen to horrible music, and watch every asshole in miami try to look gayer and richer than the next guy.....not my cup of tea, or my impression of what fun would be....

this party is just another reason to finally re arrange my cd collection and back up my hard drive over a few beers....

something tells me it won't be every asshole.

hahahaha

i see what you did there!

and Rzo, unfortunately i could only get you general admission, you will have to weasel your way into vip yourself, shouldn't be difficult for you, i know you have your "methods" (hand jobs) with the bouncers.

Guest LeVeL

Best Tiesto performance I saw @ Space was in 2002 and the people were just going too crazy.

Oscar G Live @ Club Space 08-18-2002

01. Fergie - The Bass Ep

02. ID

03. Narcotic Thrust - Safe From Harm

04. ID

Dj Tiesto - Live at Club Space (08-18-2002)

01. Saphire Cut - Free Your Mind (DT's Original Club Mix)

02. Accessive Rhythm - Activate

03. Moby - Extreme Ways (Dj Tiesto Instrumental)

04. Three Drives - Carrera 2 (Original Mix)

05. Solar Stone - Solar Coaster

06. King Unique - Sugar High

07. Midway - Monkey Forest

08. Oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix)

09. Dj Tiesto & Junkie XL - Obsession

10. Flash - The Day After (Perfecto Remix)

11. Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (John 00 Flemming Remix)

12. Way Out West - Mindcircus (Gabriel & Dresden's Remix)

13. Dj Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Original Mix)

14. Plastic Boy - Silver Bath

15. Dj Tiesto - In My Memory (V-One Remix)

16. M.O.R.P.H. - Maximum Overdrive (Benicio Remix)

17. Exor vs. Project Medusa - Moonshine (Part 2)

18. Jericho - Personal Reflection (Trance Mix)

19. Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes (Reworked Club Mix)

20. Miro - By Your Side (Original Mix)

21. Mass Effect - Alphascan

22. Jones & Stephenson - The First Rebirth (Airwave Remix)

Guest RzO

enjoy losers.

Ppl once in blue its fun 2 just go out!!! jesus!

yea its super fun to get treated like shit at 80 bucks a pop at the worst venue i can think of rammed with fucking idiots....listen to horrible music, and watch every asshole in miami try to look gayer and richer than the next guy.....not my cup of tea, or my impression of what fun would be....

this party is just another reason to finally re arrange my cd collection and back up my hard drive over a few beers....

something tells me it won't be every asshole.

hahahaha

i see what you did there!

and Rzo, unfortunately i could only get you general admission, you will have to weasel your way into vip yourself, shouldn't be difficult for you, i know you have your "methods" (hand jobs) with the bouncers.

i stopped doing that kinda thing...lol, glad you are your comical self ;D

on a related noe for the single folk, this is s perfect opportunity to scoop up some young banged up chicks. just a healthy reminder that there can always be a positive

Guest ICON

i dont even want to know what the trance heads over at trance addict are saying about this. i can just hear them bitching and moaning like babies right now.

Guest frankthetank

Best Tiesto performance I saw @ Space was in 2002 and the people were just going too crazy.

Oscar G Live @ Club Space 08-18-2002

01. Fergie - The Bass Ep

02. ID

03. Narcotic Thrust - Safe From Harm

04. ID

Dj Tiesto - Live at Club Space (08-18-2002)

01. Saphire Cut - Free Your Mind (DT's Original Club Mix)

02. Accessive Rhythm - Activate

03. Moby - Extreme Ways (Dj Tiesto Instrumental)

04. Three Drives - Carrera 2 (Original Mix)

05. Solar Stone - Solar Coaster

06. King Unique - Sugar High

07. Midway - Monkey Forest

08. Oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix)

09. Dj Tiesto & Junkie XL - Obsession

10. Flash - The Day After (Perfecto Remix)

11. Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (John 00 Flemming Remix)

12. Way Out West - Mindcircus (Gabriel & Dresden's Remix)

13. Dj Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Original Mix)

14. Plastic Boy - Silver Bath

15. Dj Tiesto - In My Memory (V-One Remix)

16. M.O.R.P.H. - Maximum Overdrive (Benicio Remix)

17. Exor vs. Project Medusa - Moonshine (Part 2)

18. Jericho - Personal Reflection (Trance Mix)

19. Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes (Reworked Club Mix)

20. Miro - By Your Side (Original Mix)

21. Mass Effect - Alphascan

22. Jones & Stephenson - The First Rebirth (Airwave Remix)

I was there!!! I remember showing up and it was maybe midnight and OG had the place JUMPIN!!! I agree BEST SET EVER for me at least! Either that or someone put some good disco biscuits in my drink. ;D Especially during the Cafe Del Mar remix. Funny thing was LP took over the decks after Tiesto that night and killed the vibe. I had to leave. :)

Guest LeVeL

Funny thing was LP took over the decks after Tiesto that night and killed the vibe. I had to leave. :)

Yeah I remember this..LP got on right after Tiesto finished and his first record he played was Katana - Tribal Shock, it had the place jumping but after that song it went downhill afterwards.

Guest frankthetank

Funny thing was LP took over the decks after Tiesto that night and killed the vibe. I had to leave. :)

Yeah I remember this..LP got on right after Tiesto finished and his first record he played was Katana - Tribal Shock' date=' it had the place jumping but after that song it went downhill afterwards.

[/quote']

Wow...even 5 years later you can remember what record was played. I can't even remember what I did a month ago. :)

Guest hiram

is it true mansion will be unveiling their new dancefloor set up this night? this may make me want to go and actually DANCE not just watch from the stair cases

Guest pod

Dude, this anti-DJ thing is getting real old, real quick.

We get the point, DJs are a bunch of brainless hacks. Geez.

So, when can I expect Louis to call you and offer you a residency at Space, since you can clearly do a better job than OG?

And, didn't you used to promote and throw DJ-driven parties? I vaguely remember deleting some of your threads.

Guest web_norah

Dude, this anti-DJ thing is getting real old, real quick.

We get the point, DJs are a bunch of brainless hacks. Geez.

So, when can I expect Louis to call you and offer you a residency at Space, since you can clearly do a better job than OG?

And, didn't you used to promote and throw DJ-driven parties? I vaguely remember deleting some of your threads.

quite a few who post regularly on here, sweat Tiesto big time ....

and a bunch of others sweat DJ XYZ and their mad 'skillz' and their 'choons'

face the music already.