Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just can't help myself.... Even when its that time of the month for you ladies!!

italiamale1977

red winging isn't nasty, hun. glad u made the trip over here. i haven't done it, but i'm not knocking it.

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

-YoU DeSeRvE A SmAcKiN' FoR SlAcKiN'-

I thought you got red wings from going down on a girl when she has her period...oh well...no, it wouldn't stop me, generally...

unless it was with a new guy, i probably wouldn't do it right away, but you never know...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

i've done it twice.. one of those times the mess got real nasty.. it kinda turned me off.. plus - i know i'm gonna be knocked for this - the scent at that particular time can get really nasty with some women, though i'm sure there are a lot of nice smelling ladies out there as well..

i'm just picky smile.gif

morph_

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin

Aaah, when you're a horn dog like me, you find ways to do things...

There is something called "Instead" that can be used instead of tampons or pads. It is based on the idea of a diaphragm, and collects the flow inside. Soooo, not only can you wear the thing for 12 whole hours, and it's like you don't even have your period (and no string hanging out tickling you), you can have Sex with no Mess!!! And it can be very vigorous sexual activity too, fyi.

OK girlies, run out and get yourselves a box... Available at your local CVS.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

I have to let you know, for your own good... A woman can get pregnant when she has her period.

really? which days?

honestly, i know very little about these matters. (this is the part where they took all the boys to another room and said, " boys have penises, girls bleed once a month, time to start using deoderant.")

seriously, isn't the likelyhood of pregnancy significantly reduced?