Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHat's it mean -when a guy ....

djmoonshine

this question can definitely be answered with e)all of what you stated above, but what i'm thinking is he probably just wants to show you that he can bag tons of girl, with intentions of getting you jealous...

hey, i could be wrong... but i would like to see a guys opinion here... cwm10.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

u need an answer from a guy like me who can't handle a relationship. Sounds like he has some feels for you but he is scared over it, and tries to hide behind other girls. Kinda of putting up a front so you won't get close.

Or he could be just try to get you all pissed off and jealous, because nothing turns me on more than Ragin jealous women. Makes me feel like a stud or something.

Or he's just a fucking retard

Deliberately talks about other girls in front of your face like he's trying to get the girl jealous and pissed ?

Does it mean :

1. He don't like her so he throws other girls in her face.

2. He's crazy about her so he wants to get a reaction out of her ?

3. OR he's intimidated by her so he's hiding behind his " My GF so and so " excuse ?

I had this casual sex guy friend and he's always shoving his GF's in my face- wtf is trying to prove ?

I know he don't like them thaat much becuz he had more fun with me.

That makes a lot of fuckin sense . If guys like that have fun with me- what the fuck do they do with their girlfriends ? Go to church and read fuckin poetry with them ?

it could be any of the three but overall i'd say it's because he's inconsiderate and insensitive. it's terribly bad manners to constantly do this and he obviously doesn't care about your feelings. i'd ask him point blank WHY he's doing it. even if it's just casual sex, it's inappropriate. having casual sex with someone doesn't mean you have to be their sounding board or their therapist...the time you spend together should be equally enjoyable for each of you and if all he can think about is other women, then you two need to part company.

ah, where are u finding these barneys'?? i'm sure u could do much better. to answer the ques. i think it's all of the above. when this happened to me, i just wouldn't say anything, as if i didn't hear them. my situation was slightly different since it wasn't about gf's but about girls in general. i'm not the best lookin' chick..but my ex -fuck would say 'oh she's hot' 'she's cute' etc. sometimes like i said i'd ignore or sometimes i'd agree/disagree with him.

over and out

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

~same shit - different day~

ah, where are u finding these barneys'?? i'm sure u could do much better. to answer the ques. i think it's all of the above. when this happened to me, i just wouldn't say anything, as if i didn't hear them. my situation was slightly different since it wasn't about gf's but about girls in general. i'm not the best lookin' chick..but my ex -fuck would say 'oh she's hot' 'she's cute' etc. sometimes like i said i'd ignore or sometimes i'd agree/disagree with him.

over and out

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

~same shit - different day~