Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AUGUST 11TH: 7 YEARS AND COUNTING | THE SPACE ANNIVERSARY PARTY!

Guest Ariel

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE OUT THERE!!!!

Bling, V. Barbarino, Bitch Squad, Rzo, DDG, Diogo, Josh, Major, Talmage, Elio (where the fuck you at!?), all the deep house guys who I havent had the pleasure of meeting, Dade, Eddy G, and EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

I'll be there in spirit!!! Have fun ya'll ;D

Guest LeVeL

They've never done guest DJs for their anniversary parties. And who better to provide the soundtrack than the guys who helped build it, i.e. to a guest DJ, it's just another night and another paycheck.

Thats not true.. 3 years ago they Paul Oakenfold, Hernan Cattaneo and Murk.

Guest Major

Bling, V. Barbarino, Bitch Squad, Rzo, DDG, Diogo, Josh, Major, Talmage, Elio (where the fuck you at!?), all the deep house guys who I havent had the pleasure of meeting, Dade, Eddy G, and EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Maybe mid-morning, can't promise though.

Guest JMT

113.jpg

you should create a "ridiculous" photo archive gallery. this and the hilarious one with the guy holding the chicken should both be included in it.

Guest RzO

Maybe mid-morning, can't promise though.

come on tosser, like i said to you to the phone the other day, this if any will be a great time to come back to space, we all know that the party is going to be insane, they are definitely putting alot into this party and i am very excited about it. ;D

oh yah and like pod said, there will be alot of drinking involved!

Guest klubveteran

Happy seventh Louis!

seven years of people saying you can never do it and that your doing it wrong.

seven years of highs and lows. 7 years of Great DJs, great Parties, and Great memories.

Space is still going. and going strong.

-Nelson

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Hey POD is all the wackyness..ie midgets, animals, bearded people......is this all going to be in the main room.....or is ther still cool things on the patio?? You know i am not a main room person....but i dont want to miss the fun....let me know.

Guest RzO

Hey POD is all the wackyness..ie midgets, animals, bearded people......is this all going to be in the main room.....or is ther still cool things on the patio?? You know i am not a main room person....but i dont want to miss the fun....let me know.

there will be shenanigans in both main room and terrace. I had to find this out myself, but i am going to come a lil early for some of the OG.

text u later when we are getting down!. See u in the morning 8)

Guest Ariel

our residents rock!

OSCAR G who's been with us since the beginnig rocking it in the Main Room.

Cardi & Radamas in the loft & terrace (early hours)

and of course....QBA and Patrick M who will take you till the afternoon!!!!!!!!!