Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AUGUST 11TH: 7 YEARS AND COUNTING | THE SPACE ANNIVERSARY PARTY!

Guest Ariel

Guest djqba

amazing 7 year anniversary party @ space!!! as always patrick m owns the terrace!!!

anybody know the track that patrick m was spinning with the "vallenato" background..

thanks..

samim - heater on get physical

not to be a hater - i LOVE get physical - but that new track is wack... anybody agree or want to argue otherwise? i think it's cheesy as all hell

i like it. there's my argument.

People were a bit confused at first when I played it but some really got it and some just didn't care for it. I personally like the track because it has the spanish favor, but like everything in life it's not for everyone. Btw Chesse sells...

my 2 cents,

Q

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

amazing 7 year anniversary party @ space!!! as always patrick m owns the terrace!!!

anybody know the track that patrick m was spinning with the "vallenato" background..

thanks..

not to be a hater - i LOVE get physical - but that new track is wack... anybody agree or want to argue otherwise? i think it's cheesy as all hell

People were a bit confused at first when I played it but some really got it and some just didn't care for it. I personally like the track because it has the spanish favor, but like everything in life it's not for everyone. Btw Chesse sells...

my 2 cents,

Q

all I know is it's nice to see some Get Physical hitting that patio 8)

Guest Marina22

I've liked Samin's 'Heater' since it I first heard it on here. It's just a fun song; however, most djs I ask about it say it's pure crap but what the hell do I know?! I just like what I like.. :P

Guest Ariel

Great night!!!!

It was awesome to hear Oscar playing some true miami classics in the beginning, and dropping the crazy bombs throughout the night! Place was just insane. I didn't stay till morning/afternoon but I heard Patrick and QBA were rocking it proper! my boys!!!!!!!!!!

to all the PETA people, NO ANIMALS WERE HURT IN THIS EVENT. ;D

Good to see EVERYONE who I expected out there, with the exception of BLING you pansy! Still love you though. ;)

7 YEARS AND COUNTING! 8)

Guest RzO

thanks..

my 2 cents,

Q

i thought it went off perfect, it was played at the right time, we were in the back by the bar when it came on and i couldn't remember the id of the track, but i said to dan, this is that song ramon posted the clip of "polka house"

we liked it !

Guest davidorth

Great night!!!!

It was awesome to hear Oscar playing some true miami classics in the beginning, and dropping the crazy bombs throughout the night! Place was just insane. I didn't stay till morning/afternoon but I heard Patrick and QBA were rocking it proper! my boys!!!!!!!!!!

to all the PETA people, NO ANIMALS WERE HURT IN THIS EVENT. ;D

Good to see EVERYONE who I expected out there, with the exception of BLING you pansy! Still love you though. ;)

7 YEARS AND COUNTING! 8)

wow, you actually remember?

wish i could say the same... :P seriously though, great night... again.

Sorry i missed all the patio peeps for afterhours but we were worn out since willy had just got out of a long nite at work.. But for the time we were there, we had a freakin' blasttttttttttt :P

Space is the house oscar built and saturday night proved it again (for the 20932093203th time!!!)

hopefully see you guys soon :P

For Pod :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* maybe ONE DAY LP will surprise you and actually call you buy your name.. LOL!!!

Guest pod

Arrived on the patio fairly sober and rolled out completely smashed.

Cheers to all I partied with!

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=ChnfDILuW5iP&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-8-4&imageID=155&width=312&height=468

You were pretty smashed when I got the tix for our Tony Wilson memorial drink. :o

Guest Untouchable Chino

..just an amazing night/morning... It was good to see all of industry and locals supporting something they help build. When you come to think of it, it is hard to find a venue that has been around for 7 years and still keep going...I hope every single one of you enjoyed the party and hope you will keep supporting us in the years to come.

Guest pod

In the dance music club industry, that's something of an accomplishment. Any buffoon can keep a club open by catering to the lowest common denominator, but it takes mad skills to keep your venue open, catering to a notoriously fickle market.

Guest Marina22

Hah, you remember my observation. ;D I just think it's funny that people call me pod even in normal daily discourse. ;D

I prefer the Sobebbeats boy's nickname for Pod=Pot, he he. :D Or dancefloored's "camera-boy".. Of course none of which he would answer to so a quick wave suffices.

Hah, you remember my observation. ;D I just think it's funny that people call me pod even in normal daily discourse. ;D

I think i've known you the longest out of everyone mr POD... remember - through crobar's website before i even started posting on clubplanet... now thats old skool!! Like 6 yrs ago? We met the weekend of MECCA at Space when my friends from St Louis were down....! LOL Hotel Shelley baby! LOL

Guest RzO

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=ChnfDILuW5iP&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-8-4&imageID=155&width=312&height=468

You were pretty smashed when I got the tix for our Tony Wilson memorial drink. :o

quite smashed, now i actually remember that picture. we were plenty drunk by that moment, the shots after were what did me in.

Guest tekniQz

THAT NIGHT WAS SICK!!!!!Great hangin with everyone once again. ;D

Now we just have to get Pod to our official Space anouncer that woyuld be a good plan.Tell the LP Pod im telling you it works.

Guest Major

Cheers for the drink in Tony Wilson's honour. I have no idea what time that was...I was already 3 sheets to the wind by then.

Guest Cosmigonon

Had a looot of fun, good seeiong the usual peeps, etc... 8)

I knew you guys would be at afters.. sorry i missed you :-[ Hopefully i can get down one mornin' and party with you.. i miss my partner in crime! :P lol :-*

Hopefully we will get to party again... ;)