Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha

Guest Gladius

Guest Gladius

I saw the post 2 days ago, and it took me until just now to confirm with the new management over there, Sasha IS confirmed to spin afterhours @66 on Aug 10th, ICEY unfortunately will NOT be playing that night due to conflict with other nightclubs and his schedule in the area.

And yes it is the real Sasha :o

I will post the new flyer as soon as I get it, Enjoy ;D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gladius

oh boy here we go again, round 2

this is as reliable as it will get, if I had a way of giving my word over a message board I would, SASHA WILL be @66 for an afterhours set on August 10th, it is 100% CONFIRMED.

Guest spacecadet

8 Aug Cavo Paradiso Mykonos, Greece

11 Aug Amnesia Ibiza, Spain

Gonna have some crazy jet lag ???

Guest Gladius

I guess so... it was last minute but they got em.

Guest spacecadet

I guess so... it was last minute but they got em.

Kinda wierd that your first flyer had icey armand and sasha now only sasha is coming down ???Wierd huh

Guest pod

Not for nothing, but I'm independently confirming this. Gladius, I'm not doubting you, but as the CSI gang says "Trust, but verify".

Guest Gladius

For the love of God!

I am just providing you with updated information, as I said the other DJ's listed were not confirmed which is why that last flyer wasn't publicly released, although someone seemed to find it on the internet :P and they will no longer be there due to conflicting times/contracts and what not in the miami area. I am giving the update to those that said they would love to see Sasha again before WMC, well here he is for you, I guarantee he WILL be at 66 Next Friday. :)

Guest Gladius

Not for nothing, but I'm independently confirming this. Gladius, I'm not doubting you, but as the CSI gang says "Trust, but verify".

Go for it Pod, I was just on the Phone with the most reliable source there is, and atleast someone will trust you saying it rather than me ;)

Guest Gladius

Thanks for understanding. I don't doubt you, I just don't know your source at this time.

but i am guaranteeing you, that everyone who doubted me, next week at this time, everyone will be saying.... damn that Gladius dude was right! lol, its ok I understand the scepticism, this is big news for Miami and its coming to you in a rather weird fashion. As I said I will have the revised flyer probably within 24 hours...

Guest RzO

all this volatile activity is making me dizzy. either way it seems a lil far fetched, but to be honest i wish and hope it is true.

not crossing my fingers though.

Guest pod

To quote a friend "I'm not a marketing guy, but..."

If I booked Sasha last-minute. I would have on hand immediately:

- Flyer

- Pre-sale ticketing set up. (Preferably through www.wantickets.com ;) )

- Known quantities in the community backing me up, if I myself wasn't a known quantity.

If I didn't have any of this in order, I would not jump the gun in promoting the event.

If I had the cash to book Sasha, the three above would not be much of an issue.

Guest Gladius

- Flyer

- Known quantities in the community backing me up, if I myself wasn't a known quantity.

If I didn't have any of this in order, I would not jump the gun in promoting the event.

Clearly textbook and I agree, but they are planning some things that aren't really textbook in the clubbing industry, I assume only flames will follow but I am asking you to watch, well I don't have to really ask that you will all be here in the coming months.

Guest lulamishka

Go for it Pod, I was just on the Phone with the most reliable source there is, and atleast someone will trust you saying it rather than me ;)

I hope for your credibility's sake that you're right Gladius. Especially after putting so much weight on how reliable your source is and giving your guarantee...

Guest Gladius

I hope for your credibility's sake that you're right Gladius. Especially after putting so much weight on how reliable your source is and giving your guarantee...

you and me both Lulamishka, I am dying to see this happen, and of course if it doesn't happen or is canceled I will be the first one here to let everyone know, I am not trying to swindle anyone here which is why I think most ppl are getting defensive, because they are used to this garbage.

I am just as excited as the fans in the area about this, I will let everyone know as I know about this event. :)

Guest pod

It's not just textbook, it's good business sense, especially with this crowd. You know how jaded we are. A lot of people have come and gone on this board saying the same thing you are.

Sasha isn't cheap, and I wouldn't risk pissing off the most influential internet community in Miami clubland. Not to brag, you piss CJ off, you put your venue up on the wall for constant ridicule, no matter how good you do.

If you at least two of the three things I mentioned set, you'd have plenty of people in your fan club right now.

Shit, you're lucky no one's asking for a scan of the contract. ;D

Guest Gladius

It's not just textbook, it's good business sense, especially with this crowd. You know how jaded we are. A lot of people have come and gone on this board saying the same thing you are.

Sasha isn't cheap, and I wouldn't risk pissing off the most influential internet community in Miami clubland. Not to brag, you piss CJ off, you put your venue up on the wall for constant ridicule, no matter how good you do.

If you at least two of the three things I mentioned set, you'd have plenty of people in your fan club right now.

Shit, you're lucky no one's asking for a scan of the contract. ;D

Not disagreeing with you at all on this Pod 100% right

I am just saying, the Club owner, and management have told me that he will be there, and I believe them... and if you haven't noticed I am trying real hard not to piss off the community, by providing correct information.... you will be the first to hear if this is canceled or a no go I promise :)

I can't provide a copy of the contract, that would be overstepping my boundaries and I don't think management at this point would think its worth it to prove to you, just wait the week and you will see, is really all I can say for now unfortunately.

Guest Adam Singer

- Flyer

i am a marketing guy, and i would have all that and *way* more in place at least one month, if not several months prior

also i'd have my event in every newspaper (community and daily), entertainment/clubbing guide, long leads, etc a long time before

as well as had a buzz built on both CJ and other places on the web (yes, there are more places than CJ to promote your event) and some open communications with my audience including all the background info

etc, etc etc...

essentially i would already have ensured everyone in the state of florida that might want to see my artist (in this case, sasha) was well aware far in advance and able to make plans to come...at least, that's the way i would do it