Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha

Guest Gladius

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

Sorry, buddy, but if this is canceled or is a no go, its not gonna make a difference with your credibility on this board. You're just covering your ass now.

In that case, the club owner and/or management should have posted that Sasha is coming and not you. And done so when they had the flyer ready, at the very least.

Guest lulamishka

Hey Gladius... post a scan of the contract!!

Hahaha! I knew someone would post that! :P

Guest macboy

Gladius, if he's really making the trip you're going to need a private jet for him. I will have a Falcon 900 not far away. PM me if you guys want to book it for him.

Guest Adam Singer

And if this is false, Adam Singer will have your ass in a sling.

;D

seriously!

another thing is if this is just a stunt to draw attention to your club and you DONT bring him, everyone you did have the interest of will forever harbor resentment to you and speak poorly of the venue

so, you better come through ! 8)

Guest Gladius

;D

seriously!

another thing is if this is just a stunt to draw attention to your club and you DONT bring him, everyone you did have the interest of will forever harbor resentment to you and speak poorly of the venue

haha obviously, I wouldn't have done this unless I, 100% unless something RIDICULOUS happens knew he was coming

Guest Gladius

;D

seriously!

haha obviously, I wouldn't have done this unless I, 100% unless something RIDICULOUS happens knew he was coming

and my best guess to why you haven't heard about it yet is because, the promotional companies that 66 signed want to finish their last weekend at the clubs they are at, for a smooth transition... I can almost guarantee that starting monday you will hear a shit storm about this event...

Guest donkules37

8 Aug Cavo Paradiso Mykonos, Greece

11 Aug Amnesia Ibiza, Spain

Gonna have some crazy jet lag ???

First off, I am rooting for this to be true but like most others I am a little doubtful.

From a flight route planning website:

After playing Cavo Paradiso in Mykonos - head to Miami:

Route between LGMK (MIKONOS, SOUTH AEGEAN ISLANDS, GREECE) and KMIA (MIAMI, FLORIDA, USA):

Distance along great circle: 5930.3 statute miles, 5153.4 nautical miles, 9543.9 kilometers

Initial true great circle heading: 299.6 degrees (west-northwest)

After playing 66 heading to Amnesia Ibiza:

Route between KMIA (MIAMI, FLORIDA, USA) and LEIB (IBIZA, ISLAS BALEARES (BALEARIC ISLANDS), ESPAÑA (SPAIN)):

Distance along great circle: 4695.0 statute miles, 4079.9 nautical miles, 7555.8 kilometers

Initial true great circle heading: 56.2 degrees (northeast)

That's if these are direct routes, also consider the time differences...that's a lot of travel. Is the Concorde coming out of retirement? Maybe Sasha will travel in Starscream from the Decepticons but I bet he's busy crafting up a plan with Unicron...I digress

Also that statement about the marketing companies waiting to finish this weekend's promotions to ensure smooth transitions doesn't make any sense at all. Did they hire people who can only promote one weekend at a time.

Anyway, hope it's true...

I saw the post 2 days ago, and it took me until just now to confirm with the new management over there, Sasha IS confirmed to spin afterhours @66 on Aug 10th, ICEY unfortunately will NOT be playing that night due to conflict with other nightclubs and his schedule in the area.

And yes it is the real Sasha :o

I will post the new flyer as soon as I get it, Enjoy ;D

bullshit.jpg

Guest JustDade

Sasha's a good friend of mine and I will be hanging with him this weekend at the Virgin Festival in B-More. I'll post from there and let everyone know what the man himjself has to say. But before I do, I'm willing to bet Gladius that Sasha never knew anything about this. Are we really supposed to believe that he is:

1..Playing that place at all?

2..Playing for a bunch of unknown promoters?

3..Playing afterhours at a venue without a real afterhours license?

4..Planning to play afterhours then fly to Ibiza, (BTW - there are no direct flights), lose the time difference and still play that same night?

I say NO FUCKING WAY>

Do the math.....plays Miami afterhours from 6am to noon. Goes straight to the airport. Flight leaves at 3pm (9pm in Ibiza). Gets to Madrid 9 hours later (6am in Ibiza). Waits for his fligh to Ibiza, which leaves in an hour.......Leaves for Ibiza (7:30am in Ibiza). Arrives....checks into his villa......showers and heads to the gig.........gets on decks at 9 or 10am!

Guest web_norah

Sasha's a good friend of mine and I will be hanging with him this weekend at the Virgin Festival in B-More. I'll post from there and let everyone know what the man himjself has to say. But before I do, I'm willing to bet Gladius that Sasha never knew anything about this. Are we really supposed to believe that he is:

4..Planning to play afterhours then fly to Ibiza, (BTW - there are no direct flights), lose the time difference and still play that same night?

I say NO FUCKING WAY>

Do the math.....plays Miami afterhours from 6am to noon. Goes straight to the airport. Flight leaves at 3pm (9pm in Ibiza). Gets to Madrid 9 hours later (6am in Ibiza). Waits for his fligh to Ibiza, which leaves in an hour.......Leaves for Ibiza (7:30am in Ibiza). Arrives....checks into his villa......showers and heads to the gig.........gets on decks at 9 or 10am!

i know a few people going to the Virgin Festival, if i wasn't traveling i'd have gone to check it out, lineup is EXCELLENT.

Guest JustDade

I say NO FUCKING WAY>

i know a few people going to the Virgin Festival, if i wasn't traveling i'd have gone to check it out, lineup is EXCELLENT.

I have to be in the Baltimore/DC area for some medical stuff with my wife so it was convenient. Her parents live walking distance from the festival so it's too easy.

Guest JustDade

Hey Gladius......am I safe in my belief that 66 is the same owners as Bricks and they just changed the name to try and get a fresh start? Have there been any changes to the venue?

Guest JustDade

Have fun at the festival Dade!!!!! ;D

Thanks!!! Nice to see you put the hot ass back in your name!

Guest RandiMichelle

I can assure you that Sasha will not be in Miami on August 10th.

If you check his tour calendar on his website or myspace, he is in Greece on August 8th and Spain August 11th, making this an impossible travel itinerary.

We are currently tracking down the promoter who is advertising this false information. If anyone in this thread has any information on the promoter, please email me at randi@redlightmanagement.com.

Thank you,

Sasha's Management

Guest Jason_B

I can assure you that Sasha will not be in Miami on August 10th.

If you check his tour calendar on his website or myspace, he is in Greece on August 8th and Spain August 11th, making this an impossible travel itinerary.

We are currently tracking down the promoter who is advertising this false information. If anyone in this thread has any information on the promoter, please email me at randi@redlightmanagement.com.

Thank you,

Sasha's Management

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel ! :)

Guest Jason_B

Well Gladius... good job loosing your credibility. You might as well go into Politics now...