Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha

Guest Gladius

Guest scarab

Ive contacted Supergreg's management team. they have advised me he may have an open slot available from his hectic touring schedule for this date.

supergreg-1.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RzO

this guy gladius better get one of them extreme makeovers so he wont be recognized lol

lol, nice one chib :)

Guest lyrik

Come on now...did anyone actually really believe this was going on?

Can someone fire bomb this shit hole already and lock the accounts of the entire 4 people population that give a shit about bricks/66?

Guest mr.miami

I could see how formally known as Bricks works. Since the 66 maybe just what they want to call the after hours party plus who wants to pay money to have the word Bricks taken off the building and replaced with 666. Oh my bad 66. :P

Guest yume

lock the accounts of the entire 4 people population that give a shit about bricks/66?

All 4 of them work there of course.

Guest malcolm j

seriously, I mean a terrace without a tent, a venue with credibility and that is located at 66 and 6 that does not sound right, beautiful place but is cursed, I bet you the next club to bring Sasha is Mansion, they already getting everybody, I mean they got Axwell and Tommy Lee confirmed, plus they are trying all the top rated dj's they can get their hands on!!!

Guest pod

Mansion, are you on crack? Sure, they get some of the big DJs, but they block off 90 percent of the dancefloor. For a dance music DJ.

They do the VIP thing well, they should stick with it. Let the other clubs worry about the DJs.

Guest iconlite

...It is 100% CONFIRMED

and:

...I am giving the update to those that said they would love to see Sasha again before WMC, well here he is for you, I GUARANTEE he WILL be at 66 Next Friday. :)

adamsassclown.jpg

Guest JustDade

...It is 100% CONFIRMED

and:

...I am giving the update to those that said they would love to see Sasha again before WMC, well here he is for you, I GUARANTEE he WILL be at 66 Next Friday. :)

adamsassclown.jpg

Now that's funny!!!!! ASSCLOWN!!!!

Guest Willie Morales

...It is 100% CONFIRMED

and:

adamsassclown.jpg

***** A W E S O M E *****

Guest spacecadet

...It is 100% CONFIRMED

and:

adamsassclown.jpg

lol and the ass clown award goes too.......

Guest JustDade

On a serious note......This really is not so funny. We're part of CJ and we know it's bullshit but what about all the people who don't follow this board? This sleaze-bag club and these scumfuck promoters will probably make money from this disgrace. I will be sure to mention what a bunch of thieves they are whenever the name ONS events or 66 comes up.

Guest Davenavarro10

Ons those guys are a joke. Supposedly they've been around for like 15 years. They cater to a crowd that doesn't know or care who's spinning. They just go out to get wrecked, and hang out with the rest of the Hialeah crowd. I mean these are the guys who have a wednesday night party at Martini Bar in Sunset Place. That place is a dump. They also used to do friday nights at Bricks when the place first opened. My suggestion to you junkies, stay away from any Ons sponsored events. Don't give those fools your money.

Guest mr.miami

Someone should change the title of the thread since it isnt confirmed and I doubt people glancing through the board are gonna take time to read 5 pages of this stuff.

Guest djjoncowan

Ons those guys are a joke. Supposedly they've been around for like 15 years. They cater to a crowd that doesn't know or care who's spinning. They just go out to get wrecked, and hang out with the rest of the Hialeah crowd. I mean these are the guys who have a wednesday night party at Martini Bar in Sunset Place. That place is a dump. They also used to do friday nights at Bricks when the place first opened. My suggestion to you junkies, stay away from any Ons sponsored events. Don't give those fools your money.

ONS actually worked with us for a breif while at shine. they are decent promoters but they cater to a hiphop / commercial crowd - thats why this never made sense from the get go... and dade is right, at least this group on cj has a clue and knew this wouldn't be happening but what about the poor fools who saw a flyer or add and got some fool who was not sasha or icey.. honestly, I think management should sue for false advertising and slander or use of their artists name without permission.... its really a shame that fools like this exist and give clubbing a bad rap... my 2 cents (maybe 4 cents.. LOL)

Guest JustDade

I don't care a bit about their usual crowd or anything else. I just know that when this shit happens it just makes the whole scene look like shit.

Guest JustDade

Even though Gladius won't show his mug here after the stupid guarantee, he sent me the following PM:

"First of all this has nothing to do with 66. 66 has signed contracts with its promoters stating SPECIFICALLY, that it is not responsible for false advertising. Fernie from ONS is adamant that Sasha will be spinning afterhours on Aug 10th and that is the information that I am giving to the CJ masses, calm yourself down. "

I replied as follows:

Calm myself down? Go fuck yourself! You say it has nothing to do with the venue now but you were the guy with the guarantee a couple of days ago. Of course it has to do with the venue. Now it has to do with you also. I've just spoken to Sasha and HE WILL NOT BE THERE. You people are pulling a scam and are nothing but thieves. You can't seperate the venue from the promoters when they're both going to profit from the intentional misrepresentation of a major artist.

So.........I guess I won't be welcome at Bricks or 66 anytime soon.

Guest Gladius

Even though Gladius won't show his mug here after the stupid guarantee, he sent me the following PM:

"First of all this has nothing to do with 66. 66 has signed contracts with its promoters stating SPECIFICALLY, that it is not responsible for false advertising. Fernie from ONS is adamant that Sasha will be spinning afterhours on Aug 10th and that is the information that I am giving to the CJ masses, calm yourself down. "

I replied as follows:

Calm myself down? Go fuck yourself! You say it has nothing to do with the venue now but you were the guy with the guarantee a couple of days ago. Of course it has to do with the venue. Now it has to do with you also. I've just spoken to Sasha and HE WILL NOT BE THERE. You people are pulling a scam and are nothing but thieves. You can't seperate the venue from the promoters when they're both going to profit from the intentional misrepresentation of a major artist.

So.........I guess I won't be welcome at Bricks or 66 anytime soon.

Well I knew this was coming, your easy to set up... rofl your such a moron Dade truly.... anyway this is what I replied with :)

haha you just talked to Sasha... right... pull your head out of your ass big guy, your a nobody.... who is scared of a potential party.

Whats Sasha's phone number btw? that was NOT his managment that posted yesterday, the Club got NO calls and his "management" has not responded to any E-mails about the promoters from this event. Go fuck yourself internet tough guy, and get your facts straight before you start with the slanderous comments. 66 Is being told by ONS that Sasha will be there spinning afterhours so thats what it is going to promote you fucking thinck headed retard.

Guest mr.miami

"First of all this has nothing to do with 66. 66 has signed contracts with its promoters stating SPECIFICALLY, that it is not responsible for false advertising."

There has got to be some moron running that place cus wouldn't someone that wants to run a successful venue worry about promoters telling people bs so they go to their club. That creates a bad image for the venue. All i know is i went there one time and will never go there again. Place sounds shadey and doesn't deserve my business. Notice i said place not those promoters. The PLACE is shadey. ;D

Guest pod

That's two. I've spoken to Sasha's management, and Dade's spoken to the man himself. What, do we need an edict from whichever god you worship to seal the deal? By the way, that can be arranged if needed. I've got the major deities on my Five.

A lot of things didn't add up here. First off, a new venue in a building with a horrid track record over the past decade and a half. I've honestly lost track of the names.

Secondly, a bunch of "coming soons" and "maybes".

Thirdly, promoters that have never really done a dance music event, and would really have no clue as to how to market to that crowd.

Fourthly, the flights. It just won't work!

Guest Gladius

That's two. I've spoken to Sasha's management, and Dade's spoken to the man himself. What, do we need an edict from whichever god you worship to seal the deal? By the way, that can be arranged if needed. I've got the major deities on my Five.

A lot of things didn't add up here. First off, a new venue in a building with a horrid track record over the past decade and a half. I've honestly lost track of the names.

Secondly, a bunch of "coming soons" and "maybes".

Thirdly, promoters that have never really done a dance music event, and would really have no clue as to how to market to that crowd.

Fourthly, the flights. It just won't work!

well according to ONS, the greece event was canceled, so he was going straight from baltimore to Miami, but thats besides the point... someones going to get burned if he doesn't show, and its going to be ONS.

Guest pod

OK, answer me this, why the hell would ONS waste their time booking DJs anyways. As Davenavarro pointed out, (god it must be the weather, I'm agreeing with him...)they're throwing parties at Martini Bar in a mall for fuck's sake? And now they all of the sudden take an interest in booking DJs? When their crowd probably thinks Sasha is that guy from the Borat movie? They don't wanna hear dance music, they wanna hear some guy with a laptop loaded up with stolen MP3s play Top 40 all night.

And I can vouch for Dade not being a moron. He's booked all these guys and more, before, and is friends with them.

Guest Gladius

OK, answer me this, why the hell would ONS waste their time booking DJs anyways. As Davenavarro pointed out, (god it must be the weather, I'm agreeing with him...)they're throwing parties at Martini Bar in a mall for fuck's sake? And now they all of the sudden take an interest in booking DJs? When their crowd probably thinks Sasha is that guy from the Borat movie? They don't wanna hear dance music, they wanna hear some guy with a laptop loaded up with stolen MP3s play Top 40 all night.

And I can vouch for Dade not being a moron. He's booked all these guys and more, before, and is friends with them.

Pod I have done nothing but agree with you from the start, I am just pissed that they are telling the club that they have a DJ that they don't and the club is getting a bad Rep for it. I'm gonna make some calls today to get this shit sorted out.