Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha

Guest Gladius

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Orls

Mansion, are you on crack? Sure, they get some of the big DJs, but they block off 90 percent of the dancefloor. For a dance music DJ.

They do the VIP thing well, they should stick with it. Let the other clubs worry about the DJs.

Hey pod I agree with ur statement 100% but it seemslike Space / Cameo have had a pretty slow season. What ever the reason is, is beyond me, but it def has slowed down. Mansion on the other hand has probably had its busiest season.

Guest Gladius

I can assure you that Sasha will not be in Miami on August 10th.

If you check his tour calendar on his website or myspace, he is in Greece on August 8th and Spain August 11th, making this an impossible travel itinerary.

We are currently tracking down the promoter who is advertising this false information. If anyone in this thread has any information on the promoter, please email me at randi@redlightmanagement.com.

Thank you,

Sasha's Management

WOW WEIRD LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND.....

Red Light Management

Randy Reed

(434) 245-4915

randy@redlightmanagement.com

NOTICE: how the person in that quote has his e-mail as randI@redlightmanagement.com and on the redlightmanagement website its randY@redlightmanagement.com...... there is come foul play going on here, and I would LOVE to hear the excuse for this one.

I KNEW THAT WAS NOT SASHA'S REAL MANAGEMENT, Figures why noone got a response.

Guest RzO

If you check his tour calendar on his website or myspace, he is in Greece on August 8th and Spain August 11th, making this an impossible travel itinerary.

We are currently tracking down the promoter who is advertising this false information. If anyone in this thread has any information on the promoter, please email me at randi@redlightmanagement.com.

Thank you,

Sasha's Management

Red Light Management

Randy Reed

(434) 245-4915

NOTICE: how the person in that quote has his e-mail as randI@redlightmanagement.com and on the redlightmanagement website its randY@redlightmanagement.com...... there is come foul play going on here, and I would LOVE to hear the excuse for this one.

I KNEW THAT WAS NOT SASHA'S REAL MANAGEMENT.

dude are u kidding, listen the emailed cj, what you keep forgetting to understand is that the people involved on here are abreast to alot more in this industry than your "reliable" source.

its not happening, theres no way he would play there ever imo.

Guest eroc0411

http://www.myspace.com/seanpford

That's ONS monkey in charge... So what happens now other then of course not supporting this venue... Is there legal action?... Or does he just get a lot of mean spirited emails??? ) :

If u guys/ladies visited the beach a little more u would of realized this guy is a joke. I have never seen this guy consistently in one venue...So now u know if u see him at a club it's time to head towards the door... He runs a C production at best..

his company mantra is, "Upscale Hip-Hop is done right"

I guess he should stick 2 that... w/e that means...

Guest mr.miami

Thank you,

Sasha's Management

Red Light Management

Randy Reed

(434) 245-4915

I KNEW THAT WAS NOT SASHA'S REAL MANAGEMENT, Figures why noone got a response.

LOL well continue to believe your promoters. Is ONS known for false advertising in the industry? Also do venues normally have contracts made with a promoter protecting them against a promoters false advertising?

Guest MARK IVAN

would be great but from what i remember sasha's managment doesn't take bookings except from a select few and they all are very well known and seasoned promoters. that are actually in the electronica scene.

so unlikely or sign me up ill book him anytime!

Guest iconlite

Well I knew this was coming, your easy to set up... rofl your such a moron Dade truly.... anyway this is what I replied with :)

haha you just talked to Sasha... right... pull your head out of your ass big guy, your a nobody.... who is scared of a potential party.

Whats Sasha's phone number btw? that was NOT his managment that posted yesterday, the Club got NO calls and his "management" has not responded to any E-mails about the promoters from this event. Go fuck yourself internet tough guy, and get your facts straight before you start with the slanderous comments. 66 Is being told by ONS that Sasha will be there spinning afterhours so thats what it is going to promote you fucking thinck headed retard.

OMG...Please tell me this ASSCLOWN didn't just write what I read above! Brother Gladius, good luck with this, or ANY future events WITH OR WITHOUT 66. You'll need it brother...

Unlike you, I can GUARANTEE 100% that Dade and his rep are without question, both here and in this industry.

AGAIN...

adamsassclown.jpg

assclown-1.jpg

Guest Untouchable Chino

Even though Gladius won't show his mug here after the stupid guarantee, he sent me the following PM:

"First of all this has nothing to do with 66. 66 has signed contracts with its promoters stating SPECIFICALLY, that it is not responsible for false advertising. Fernie from ONS is adamant that Sasha will be spinning afterhours on Aug 10th and that is the information that I am giving to the CJ masses, calm yourself down. "

I replied as follows:

Calm myself down? Go fuck yourself! You say it has nothing to do with the venue now but you were the guy with the guarantee a couple of days ago. Of course it has to do with the venue. Now it has to do with you also. I've just spoken to Sasha and HE WILL NOT BE THERE. You people are pulling a scam and are nothing but thieves. You can't seperate the venue from the promoters when they're both going to profit from the intentional misrepresentation of a major artist.

So.........I guess I won't be welcome at Bricks or 66 anytime soon.

Well I knew this was coming, your easy to set up... rofl your such a moron Dade truly.... anyway this is what I replied with :)

haha you just talked to Sasha... right... pull your head out of your ass big guy, your a nobody.... who is scared of a potential party.

Whats Sasha's phone number btw? that was NOT his managment that posted yesterday, the Club got NO calls and his "management" has not responded to any E-mails about the promoters from this event. Go fuck yourself internet tough guy, and get your facts straight before you start with the slanderous comments. 66 Is being told by ONS that Sasha will be there spinning afterhours so thats what it is going to promote you fucking thinck headed retard.

First of all, GLADIUS, I dont know you, but I don't you have been promoting long enough to realize that Dade was once the owner of one of the most successful venues and probably the venue who "revolutionized" the whole EDM scene down here in Miami. When he owned Shadow Lounge, he was basically responsible for giving these big deejays today, their first chance to spin to this market.

I have personally had the chance to work with Dade before and I know that he is class act and someone who knows the "people" in the industry to back up his statements. If you think his response if offensive, you have to understand, that as a prior club owner, false promotions are one of the main reasons, deejays are now selective about who and where they spin. Don't take my post the wrong way, just giving you my opinion and basically backing up a friend who I know can back up his statements and that alot of people respect. Including myself.

Guest iconlite

I went to the ONS Management head guy's (Sean Ford) MySpace page which was listed above in the thread. There, he claims to be a lawyer, who graduated from FIU in 2006.

Checked with the Florida Bar Online, and he is not listed.

See here:

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/MESearch?OpenForm

In any event, I would think a lawyer would know better than to get involved in a situation that could potentially expose him to a civil lawsuit over unauthorized use of an artist's name and/or fraudulent advertising (promotion) for personal financial gain.

Guest Davenavarro10

I guess Sean Ford is a liar, I mean Lawyer. Just like one of those doctors from Hialeah that you hear about every once in a while on the news practicing medicine out of a backroom in his house. The guy and his crew are a joke. They have a horrible track record. They used to throw a friday night party at Bricks, and it tanked. Then they tried shine, which tanked too. They were at the Fifth for a few weeks (it didn't last). They were at Club Love I think for a whopping week. At Dek 23 for 2 or 3 weeks. And also at Suite for about 2 weeks. For the past 3 or 4 weeks they've been having their friday night party at Dream (the club formerly known as Amika). I'm just shocked that they're still there. But like i said before, the crowd they cater to couldn't care less about who is spinning. All the care about is getting drunk, listening to crappy puff daddy type hip-hop, and going crazy when they hear living on a prayer or World hold on. :-X

Guest djjoncowan

Even though Gladius won't show his mug here after the stupid guarantee, he sent me the following PM:

"First of all this has nothing to do with 66. 66 has signed contracts with its promoters stating SPECIFICALLY, that it is not responsible for false advertising. Fernie from ONS is adamant that Sasha will be spinning afterhours on Aug 10th and that is the information that I am giving to the CJ masses, calm yourself down. "

I replied as follows:

Calm myself down? Go fuck yourself! You say it has nothing to do with the venue now but you were the guy with the guarantee a couple of days ago. Of course it has to do with the venue. Now it has to do with you also. I've just spoken to Sasha and HE WILL NOT BE THERE. You people are pulling a scam and are nothing but thieves. You can't seperate the venue from the promoters when they're both going to profit from the intentional misrepresentation of a major artist.

listen you shmuck... shut the fuck up and stop spreading false info to our scene... also, be very careful who you choose to attack. dade happens to be one of the forefathers of our scene and former owner of shadow lounge. I am former music director of groovejet, nerve, and shine and sasha has played for both of us and remains very good friends with both of us. HE IS NOT COMING... I have spoken to sasha, dade has spoken too sasha, his manangement posted on here.... you are really making an ass of yourself - do yourself a major favor and shut up before you make even a bigger ass of yourself then you already have...

Guest pod

I just got off the phone with Dade, actually. He's in Baltimore right now, standing on stage while Sasha is playing. His agent says, once again, that the gig is horseshit.

Gladius, you've been sorely misled.

And, you should really pipe down and realize whom you were insulting before you go off on a tangent.

Guest klubveteran

I replied as follows:

First of all, GLADIUS, I dont know you, but I don't you have been promoting long enough to realize that Dade was once the owner of one of the most successful venues and probably the venue who "revolutionized" the whole EDM scene down here in Miami. When he owned Shadow Lounge, he was basically responsible for giving these big deejays today, their first chance to spin to this market.

I have personally had the chance to work with Dade before and I know that he is class act and someone who knows the "people" in the industry to back up his statements. If you think his response if offensive, you have to understand, that as a prior club owner, false promotions are one of the main reasons, deejays are now selective about who and where they spin. Don't take my post the wrong way, just giving you my opinion and basically backing up a friend who I know can back up his statements and that alot of people respect. Including myself.

I can strongly support and confirm Chinos comments about Dade.

Chino himself, Carlos Caldera is also a long time very reputable promoter.

I truly hope the industry people like themselves, the Guerras, Puig, D. Orth and OG who often post here remain and the kindergarten horseshit goes away before this web page becomes a landing strip for "assclowns"

Pod you know what to do.

NR

Guest vegasguy25

This is easily the best thread on here in quite some time. Sasha really does need to come back to the states for a tour though. Maybe he'll come around this fall after Ibiza season.

Guest pod

Well, with incidents like this in mind, I will be instituting new policies in regards to people posting events.

Oh, and from Dade.

photo.jpg

They wouldn't just let any shlub up on stage. He gives a pleasant "fuck off" to his detractors, too.

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

I replied as follows:

I second everything Chino said, other then I don't care how you take this post. You are a Fucker. I don't get into stuff that can makes people mad very often, but when you attack Dade with out info you are just a jackass. Do your research first. I have worked with dade in the past and he know more about the industry then you will ever. Man you really made a jackass out of your self on this one.

Guest JustDade

OK, answer me this, why the hell would ONS waste their time booking DJs anyways. As Davenavarro pointed out, (god it must be the weather, I'm agreeing with him...)they're throwing parties at Martini Bar in a mall for fuck's sake? And now they all of the sudden take an interest in booking DJs? When their crowd probably thinks Sasha is that guy from the Borat movie? They don't wanna hear dance music, they wanna hear some guy with a laptop loaded up with stolen MP3s play Top 40 all night.

And I can vouch for Dade not being a moron. He's booked all these guys and more, before, and is friends with them.

Pod I have done nothing but agree with you from the start, I am just pissed that they are telling the club that they have a DJ that they don't and the club is getting a bad Rep for it. I'm gonna make some calls today to get this shit sorted out.

That's funny coming from the guy who started this thread with a guarantee that Sasha would be there.......

Guest Gladius

well then, as you said Pod I was mislead, and I am sorry for everything... I guess you can lock the post now or do whatever you do. Again I am sorry, I am not in your scene, I am a 21 year old business student from NY... I just put on here what I hear from what I thought was a reputable source... don't take it to heart, I don't.

Guest pod

Simple solution to this would have been, from the get-go, to "Trust, but verify..."

Start it off with "I heard something that he might be playing next week..." , or something to that effect. If it bombed out, like it did, no biggie, you're still in the clear cause you never confirmed.

Never, never stick your neck out for someone else unless you've got firm evidence (contract, etc...) in hand that the event is going down.

And, you should probably go dish out an ass-kicking to whomever sold you this bunk.