Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha

Guest Gladius

Guest JustDade

OK...first of all, Chino, Jon, Iconlite, Ryan, Dan, Nelson and anyone else who thought it was necessary to come to my defense.....Thanks!!! Very nice to read.

Anyway, I just got back from the Virgin Festival, (my in-laws live 5 minutes walk from the venue). Got there just before Amy Winehouse went on at 2 pm. She really was great, to my surprise. Caught a little of Paolo Nutini before heading to the dance tent to meet up with Felix DaHousecat. Felix had just gone on as we entered and the place was packed and ready to explode. Strange thing.......they had a different console for each artist so the music was stopped between each DJ while the crew changed out the Dj rig. Felix set us up with artist credentialsand we headed back stage. By the second track he had the place jumping. One of the first people I ran into was Steve Goodgold, Sasha and John's new agent. After some catching up I asked him if he knew anything about this drama and he told me that he had been made aware of it and asked me who these guys were. I told him what I knew and he said that he was going to reccommend that they take action on Monday. After Felix split to catch his flight to LA we hung around for DT then S&D. For the record....DT was insane, and I've never been his biggest fan.....I mean GREAT!!! Then Sasha and John did their thing. I actually left before they were done to catch some Beasties but we talked again about Miami and had a big laugh. That's what I got.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

And that's what stinks. Like you said, stuff like this makes it twenty times harder for someone who is outside of the established channels to book artists like Sasha and John. Like, for example, say I had the cash to burn, to book the two of them at a festival of my own production. It'd be a bitch and a half, unless I got someone who was a known quantity to them to vouch for me. They probably think Miami's full of schemers now.

Guest pod

Oh, and this is locked for a bit since I don't want people going back and altering their posts.