Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your fantasy?

clubkat

Originally posted by johnnyrevs:

me and two bi chicks,that's my fantasy cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

What're you doing? Sitting around drinking lemonade? THIS IS THE SEX BOARD!

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world*

[This message has been edited by roadrunner (edited 04-03-2001).]

Guest xfactor834

Roadrunner, that works for me.

How about me being a janitor in an all women's school, and it's the end of the day. Three hot women teachers (one brunette, one dirty blonde, and one redhead) come to the teacher's lounge to relax and have a cool drink. One teaches Science, one teaches History, and the other French.

I walk out of the bathroom, sweaty and dirty from cleaning all day. The three women look at each other, and then look at me. I throw my mop down to the floor, and I grab the Science teacher, and I rip open her shirt and throw her on the black leather couch behind me.

Her black bra is showing, and she's surprised, but she spreads her legs and opens her arms, asking me to show her my rock hard, long, cock. I unzip my dirty blue janitorial pants, and she tells me how she likes it dirty.

The other teachers (History and French) look at each other and their mouths open, and they both come over to look.

"Holly! Holly!" They yell to her. "Are you fucking crazy??!"

Between moans and groans as I eat her deliciously shaven pussy, she makes fists with my hair and yells back "Mmmm god...eat it like a hungry baby!!!!!"

The French teacher, seeing that Holly is in the zone, needs her pussy eaten too, so she climbs on top of Holly and grinds her cunt into her face, demanding her to eat it.

In French she says, "Eat my wet pussy now...tongue fuck me!!!!"

The poor History teacher is left alone. She looks, with her glasses on, with amazement as Holly gets her pussy royally fucked while the French teacher, Yvette, is being eaten like the horny little slut she is.

I grab the History teacher, Sylvia, by her hand and tell her not to be afraid. She's really timid, but she whispers to me how she wants to get fucked too.

I tell her to kneel down, and to play with Holly's asshole while I fuck her pussy. I tell her to eat it and finger it, and to lick any pussy juices that should slip out of Holly's cunt.

She agrees right away.

By now the entire room is moaning, groaning, and Yvette is now riding me while I eat Sylvia's pussy. Holly is behind Yvette, poking her adorable little asshole while she tongue wrestles with Yvette.

After 4 and a half hours, it's nearly 9 P.M., and we're all exhausted. After cumming on Yvette's pretty little face, Holly's 36C tits, and down Sylvia's throat, the rest of my cum was all over the leather couch.

Instead of cleaning it, the girls rubbed it into the couch, giving it a nice, clean shine.

The next day, when we all saw each other, all we did is smile flirtaciously, knowing it would happen soon again.

Until then, all the other teachers admired the newly upholstered couch in the faculty room. =)

How's that for a fantasy????

Guest xfactor834

Thanks Moonie sweetie,

I'd love to substitute you, Tasty, and CMB in my fantasy written above =)

I love making you all hot and wet...and then drink what happens as a result =)

To be woken up in the middle of the night with a kiss, followed by a touch...I open my eyes and I see "prince charming" staring lovingly at me...staring deep into my soul...He tucks my hair beneath my ear and kisses me on the forehead...

he then reaches under me and picks me up in his arms and carries me out of the room...he brings me into the bathroom where he has drawn a warm bubble bath for me in an enourmous soaking tub. There are candles all around and a single red rose...

He gently places me into the tub and proceeds to wash me...gently and softly stopping only breifly on my breasts...

He then lowers himself into the tub behind me and proceeds to rub my shoulders...He then kisses my neck and nibbles on my ears...

his hands move from my shoulders around to my breasts...he begins to teast my nipples, squeazing gently on my breasts...

slowly his hands moves downwards towards my pussy, and he starts teasing my clit...i let my head fall backwards onto his shoulders and he works me and gets me all hot and bothered...slowly he takes his other hand and enters me with his finger...he rubs his finger tips swiftly against my g-spot...another finger...on and on...he continues his quest...my hips are rocking, moans are escaping from my lips...just as i can no longer take it...a warm rush covers my body as I cum...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

fucking inside a subway

fucking in a class room

fucking two women

fucking britney spears

fucking christana agulara

------------------

"...im worst at what i do best and for this gift im being blessed..." Kurt Cobain

Guest xfactor834

CMB, I feel you sweetie. Nothing like taking a bath in the cum-laden waters donated by CMB (and Moonie)

Can't leave her out =)

Guest dabiatchka

Well this would be one of many that I hope will soon come true..I love to be in control of things so..

I see this gorgeous tall guy with olive toned skin dark hair(Italian, Asian, Puerto Rican mix) walking across the street...we both peak back and forth timidly and then.He crosses the street ahead of me and waits for me to walk by..as I do..he slightly brushes my body as i pass by his and I grab his arm gently but forcefully into an apartment building which we are directly in front of..i bring him upstairs into an abondoned apartment throw him down on the hard wooden floor...i tell him to close his eyes as i tie his hands with my red scarf and blind fold him ...i tear off his clothes roughly..but once he is stripped i tease every part of his body with a slight touch...as he quivers he begins to rise...i hold his strong body down as i fuck him like hes never seen before...he tries to touch me but i throw his arms back and tell him to shut up and hold I them as i get more forceful...when i am finished with him...i take my scarf, slip into my dress and walk out of the apartment and into the streets throw on my sunglasses and never see him again!

dab.. thats pretty sweet...

Originally posted by xfactor834:

CMB, I feel you sweetie. Nothing like taking a bath in the cum-laden waters donated by CMB (and Moonie)

Can't leave her out =)

yeah yeah yeah.. don't leave me out!!! thanks love... cwm1.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540