Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all i want is...

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Star, my lil' angel...

With me, foreplay, sex, loving, fucking, wetness, nastiness, pleasure, orgasms, quivers, weak knees....it's all in one.

Right when we start kissing each other on the couch with our hands all over each other...I pick you up and put you in a hot bubble bath and sit behind you

I'd massage your shoulders and kiss your neck until you felt as relaxed as a piece of overcooked pasta

After all the whispers and all the kisses, I'd dry you off and carry you to a King-sized bed and lie you down, light scented candles all around the room, and open the curtains slightly to let in a soft, cool breeze

With the moonlight reflecting off your hot, delicious body, I'd spend precious time playing with your pussy, eating it, fingering it, touching it, licking it, tasting it, getting it so nice and wet

I'd occasionally get up and whisper to you while I did this, making sure you were OK and that it felt good for you (I'm sure it would)

I'd then turn you over on your stomach and massage your back with a clean, scented oil until your back was as shiny as a new car. I'd part your hair to one side and kiss the back of your neck and your shoulders, and rub all your pain away so you felt even more relaxed

I'd part your ass cheeks and admire that tight little asshole of yours, knowing that It'd need a good fucking by the end of the night. As a result, I'd dip my finger in that oil again, and slowly massage the tip of your asshole. The hot oil would gently ooze out of your ass and onto your sensitive, electric pussy lips

You smile as your face is buried in the silk-covered-fluffy-pillows, and I'd reach up and nibble on your ears as I fingered that tight ass of yours. You'd tell me to continue...and I happily would.

After a while, I'd turn you back around and kiss your lips and whisper to you how beautiful you look, and I'd go back down and keep eating that hot pussy of yours.

The night would continue with more endless hours like described above...with more pussy playing, ass fucking, sensuous kissing, flirtacious licking...until the bed was soaked with both of our cum

Then we'd shower together =)

Then we'd go back on the bed and start all over =)

Sound good sweetie?

------------------

toon.jpg

Time to roll baby, time to roll.

Baby girl, the day will Cummm!

Your insides will be turned out, your toes will curl, your head will spin and the feeling of pure ecstasy and desire will rush through your body. Making it feel like your a newborn child looking at the world in a bright light when your through...

And when the day busts on to the scene....

I'LL BE THERE TO WIPE THAT WEEK-LONG SMILE OF YOUR FACE!!!!! cwm1.gifcwm12.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

*F-R-I-S-K-Y* gatos.gif

to CUM already... cwm14.gif i wanna know that feelin' so so badly..i wanna have foreplay that would last 30 mins. or more, wanna get really wet and get fucked real good...is this alot to ask??

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

~same shit - different day~

It'll happen sooner or later. You just have to relax and enjoy what is being done to you or what you are doing to yourself.

You can't force it or rush it...just go with it.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by starcapone:

to CUM already... cwm14.gif i wanna know that feelin' so so badly..i wanna have foreplay that would last 30 mins. or more, wanna get really wet and get fucked real good...is this alot to ask??

depends on who your asking, and, of course, on what you're offering, m'dear..

smile.gif

but i can prescribe a blue pill or a red pill.. take the blue and you'll go cold turkey for a decade, not think about sex and not feel bad that you dont cum..

OR

i can give you the red pill, which will make you come so hard you'll turn glowing red.. unlike the blue one, however, this one is attached to the doctors(!) tongue and should be applied vaginally, i recommend, every half hour..

short version: you're either fucking the wrong guy, or mr right doesn't know how to fuck.. OR you're not fucking anyone which wouldn't make it surprising that you don't cum.

smile.gif

dr morph is in the house_

cwm1.gif

Originally posted by xfactor834:

Star, my lil' angel...

With me, foreplay, sex, loving, fucking, wetness, nastiness, pleasure, orgasms, quivers, weak knees....it's all in one.

Right when we start kissing each other on the couch with our hands all over each other...I pick you up and put you in a hot bubble bath and sit behind you

I'd massage your shoulders and kiss your neck until you felt as relaxed as a piece of overcooked pasta

After all the whispers and all the kisses, I'd dry you off and carry you to a King-sized bed and lie you down, light scented candles all around the room, and open the curtains slightly to let in a soft, cool breeze

With the moonlight reflecting off your hot, delicious body, I'd spend precious time playing with your pussy, eating it, fingering it, touching it, licking it, tasting it, getting it so nice and wet

I'd occasionally get up and whisper to you while I did this, making sure you were OK and that it felt good for you (I'm sure it would)

I'd then turn you over on your stomach and massage your back with a clean, scented oil until your back was as shiny as a new car. I'd part your hair to one side and kiss the back of your neck and your shoulders, and rub all your pain away so you felt even more relaxed

I'd part your ass cheeks and admire that tight little asshole of yours, knowing that It'd need a good fucking by the end of the night. As a result, I'd dip my finger in that oil again, and slowly massage the tip of your asshole. The hot oil would gently ooze out of your ass and onto your sensitive, electric pussy lips

You smile as your face is buried in the silk-covered-fluffy-pillows, and I'd reach up and nibble on your ears as I fingered that tight ass of yours. You'd tell me to continue...and I happily would.

After a while, I'd turn you back around and kiss your lips and whisper to you how beautiful you look, and I'd go back down and keep eating that hot pussy of yours.

The night would continue with more endless hours like described above...with more pussy playing, ass fucking, sensuous kissing, flirtacious licking...until the bed was soaked with both of our cum

Then we'd shower together =)

Then we'd go back on the bed and start all over =)

Sound good sweetie?

oh my dear...i wanna be your sex slave!!

cwm38.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *

~same shit - different day~

Guest xfactor834

Star...anytime...any day...anywhere sweetie

cwm20.gif

------------------

toon.jpg

Time to roll baby, time to roll.