Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo @ Karu & Y

Guest LeVeL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Untouchable Chino

it's going to be an interesting weekend.. another FAMOUS deejay will be playing that same night...

Guest Floribel

it's going to be an interesting weekend.. another FAMOUS deejay will be playing that same night...

Enough with the teasers people!!! Makin me loca.

LOL

Guest pod

Is he famous and does he demand that people have sexual intercourse with him as the result of that fame?

Guest eroc0411

last yr on nov 24th it was morillo at mansion... Pvd at space...

(wondering) Who brings in a bigger crowd and who charges more??

Guest LeVeL

Is he famous and does he demand that people have sexual intercourse with him as the result of that fame?

I guess Mansion finally pulled the trigger on David Guetta huh..

Guest pod

Can any one say hot box. Place is to small for a big name dj like that

There's a huge room in the back called Tottem.

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=cHZe8QCBk7Pb&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-7-14&imageID=19&width=468&height=312

Guest spacecadet

Can any one say hot box. Place is to small for a big name dj like that

There's a huge room in the back called Tottem.

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=cHZe8QCBk7Pb&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-7-14&imageID=19&width=468&height=312

Yea its big enough if you add all the rooms but that room is probaly half the size of the main room of space.Unless there doing one DJ for the whole club for all rooms

Guest JustDade

The bigback room, (Tottem), at K&Y can accommodate about 600 when set up right. They're not going to be using the big garden area because of noise issues. That means that it's going to be tight. It will have to be expensive to make back the fee with such low occupancy.

Guest Untouchable Chino

The bigback room, (Tottem), at K&Y can accommodate about 600 when set up right. They're not going to be using the big garden area because of noise issues. That means that it's going to be tight. It will have to be expensive to make back the fee with such low occupancy.

i would say they are giving Morillo the door and his management is going to charge an arm and a leg to get in that night . say a La Tiesto this past weekend..? what do you think..

Guest spacecadet

Has to be taxed up to keep the crowd down. I went like a month ago on a Sat and it was pack till the gills so i can imagine with a Big dj coming down.And its on saturday if it was Thursady on Sunday night may be a diffrent story

Guest klubveteran

a sleepy just woken Ralph Falcon just told me he is playing there (Karu and Y) this saturday. worth mentioning

Guest JustDade

i would say they are giving Morillo the door and his management is going to charge an arm and a leg to get in that night . say a La Tiesto this past weekend..? what do you think..

Actually, Chino, that's not the deal. Karu & Y actually booked the show. I was potentially involved a while back but there were some small details we couldn't work out so I didn't get in. Erick wanted to do a thing there after he saw the place...

Guest MayLing

yuck.

this is going to be pure mayhem. i work at Karu and i will def. take this night off.

Tottem is going to be wayyy to packed for Morillo's following.

Not to mention that door will be beyond strict, Karu doesnt let just anyone in, with or without $$$

Guest lulamishka

I guess Mansion finally pulled the trigger on David Guetta huh..

I certainly hope so!! ;D

Guest ICON

yuck.

this is going to be pure mayhem. i work at Karu and i will def. take this night off.

Tottem is going to be wayyy to packed for Morillo's following.

Not to mention that door will be beyond strict, Karu doesnt let just anyone in, with or without $$$

u work there and complaining about it being too crowded? Thats like saying I work at a resturant and upset it is too crwded. Makes no sense.

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

It would be nice to have event like this in the garden there.

Guest JustDade

It would be nice to have event like this in the garden there.

I agree with you, Ryan. I've done a few events in that garden and it's amazing. The thing is that they can't really play music there now. End of story as far as Morillo goes.

Guest tekniQz

Morillo is the man!! I just wish he would come back to Space for another Morillo marathon!!!!!Space just fits him the best out of any club that he spins at in Miami.The old Crobar was a close second.This should be fun nontheless.

Im there.

Guest MayLing

im no fan of morillo, thats one.

and two, running tables up and down an EXTREMELY crowded room is nothing to be excited about. i work there for the extra cash, not because i depend on it.