Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dumbass??

wasabifree

You're in a club or walking down the bloody street with your significant other. This hot girl is headed the opposite direction towards your way, you notice her, and she glances at you and smiles as she walks by........do you look back, do you act dumb? And for the women, how would you react or expect us to for that matter? We can be such dumbass, help us out.

***Tricky Disco***

Sushi for lunch cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

Originally posted by wasabifree:

You're in a club or walking down the bloody street with your significant other. This hot girl is headed the opposite direction towards your way, you notice her, and she glances at you and smiles as she walks by........do you look back, do you act dumb? And for the women, how would you react or expect us to for that matter? We can be such dumbass, help us out.

***Tricky Disco***

Sushi for lunch cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

First...DON'T LOOK BACK!!! Go ahead and smile back at her, but if your head turns to watch her walk away...your girl is gonna get PISSED!!!!

Personally, I take it as a compliment that some hot chick would find my man attractive...so smile back, be friendly, obviously you think she is hot, cause so do it...BUT...if you look back, I'm gonna think you want her and I'm gonna get pissed!!!

hope that helps!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

well, obviously don't look back, cuz u wouldn't want your girl to do that if she was in the same situation, right? right! just give a friendly smile cwm38.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *

~same shit - different day~

Don't look back...you might get smacked!

IMO Star and CMB are right on the money with this one. Be polite, courteous, and above all respect your Lady when you're with her.

You would'nt be a dumbass for wanting to look...however, you WOULD be a Dumbass for disrespecting your Honey. IMO.

cwm11.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

fuck that shit.. i WILL look back..

as long as i don't go following her. make some lewd comment or try and strike up a conversation with her, there is nothing wrong with looking back..

it's an insult to my taste and intelligence to pretend like i didn't see that really gorgeuous babe who walked past by me.. (thinking blondie in the red dress in mAtRiX smile.gif )

i mean come on, what the fuck has this world come to.. I know i saw the girl, the girl with me knows i saw the girl, so whats with the courtesy silence bullshit.. if i'm still with the girl i'm with, she has no reason to bitch..

i admire women, i'm a big fan of women and i WILL look at women to admire their beauty, but fuck me if some stupid bitch tries to slap me for that and i let her get away with it..

morph_

[This message has been edited by morpheus_ (edited 04-07-2001).]

if i was walking with my man he better not even think twice about turning his head around to look at her.. its one thing to look but if he even dared to stare or even smile.. i would cause a nice huge fight.. i think thats just disrespectful..

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif