Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nightclub shooting leaves 1 dead

V. Barbarino

here

I don't understand minorities and gun violence.. And I don't understand why anyone would go to a club where they have to be pat down..

Back in NJ, the solved a huge problem of this one town where the Puerto Ricans ruined it, they had a novel approach to the problem. The town bought the neighborhood and bull dozed it!! Rivera Beach and it's thug life minorities need to go!

Guest saintjohn
And I don't understand why anyone would go to a club where they have to be pat down.

I remember going to the Zoo (old school hip hop club) in Coconut Grove years ago. The bouncers there didn't pat people down - they had an airport-style walk-through metal detector :)

Guest web_norah

associating guns with 'just' minorities is one of the most foolish/ dumbfounded comments i've ever heard. poor people, a lot of minorities in this case, do not own guns, thugs and drug dealers do maybe.

. A recent survey showed that gun ownership is most prevalent among the college-educated middle classes living in rural states, most of them Republican.

Sunday_Mag_193946a.jpg

Guest web_norah

here

And I don't understand why anyone would go to a club where they have to be pat down..

Never been out in N.Y.C. ?

evidently, not in the last 5-7 years....

Guest Dj_Peace

here

I don't understand minorities and gun violence.. And I don't understand why anyone would go to a club where they have to be pat down..

...and just how do you know that these were so called minorities? And for the record, most clubs in cities have pat down procedures.

Guest bassdropper

I said "gun violence" not gun ownership...

check out this cool map

In LA, only 45 out of th4e 515 murders were whites the victim. 4 of them were shot by the police, thus it's only 41 out of 515. Again, minorities and gun violence is what I said, not owner ship.

do you know how to spell ( th4e)? whats that? were whites the victim, what does that mean?

I said "gun violence" not gun ownership...

check out this cool map

In LA, only 45 out of th4e 515 murders were whites the victim. 4 of them were shot by the police, thus it's only 41 out of 515. Again, minorities and gun violence is what I said, not owner ship.

do you know how to spell ( th4e)? whats that? were whites the victim, what does that mean?

you don't spell "the" with the number 4 in it? Could it be a typo??? ass clown

Guest Buck White

I'm guessing you think it's an accident that there are about 200 million guns in circulation, yeah ? 300 million people...200 million guns. And to top it off...you've got people who can't even spell the name of the gun they're holding in their hand.