Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all my sex freaks who i met at nativa...

djmoonshine

i had an amazing time and i am sooooooo happy to have met all of you... cwm4.gif

i feel really lucky to have met some kick ass people, namely cmb, clubkat, orchid, apotheosis, menionleah, tastyt & starcapone... you guys are wonderful!!!

before i get really really mushy, im just gonna end it here...

love you all!! cwm38.gif

~djmoonshine, the only name that matters... cwm1.gif hehe

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by apotheosis:

mushy? MUSHY?!?!

hey this is a sex board here, no MUSHY!!!

shit... so sorry... uh... what i meant was that, uh, i really wanted to screw you all... cwm27.gif (gotta act like the true sex board slut that i am... cwm1.gif )

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

hey moonshine, whats this i hear that you have a boyfriend? hehehe, mikey i left my umbrella in your car, and it was like 130 or so when you left me off right? the next train wasnt until 339 MUTHA FUCKA< hehe oh well got home at like 430

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

menion...god damn that sucks!!!

I LOVED meeting you all last night...it was funny how we stuck together though ALL NIGHT..

Mikey, i kinda wish we stoped for food now...i barely made it home last night without falling asleep!!!

AND I SWEAR....I am usually way more fun than that!!! I didn't eat = no energy!!!

SORRY!

love ya....MWUAH!!!!!!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

shit... so sorry... uh... what i meant was that, uh, i really wanted to screw you all

LMFAO!~

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

I don't think I mentioned your name in my other post... so a special big HUG to you... it was nice to finally meet you...you're adorable...I'm always so glad when the personality matches looks biggrin.gif

XoXo cwm38.gifcwm17.gifcwm37.gif

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

It was enjoyable Id say...a lot of new faces were lurking about though which made it interesting.

I also got myself a nice little keep sake...lol..I took the drink menu...it was too cute to resist.

Maybe w2e shall meet again ya'll

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, April 6, 2001, join us for guest DJ PETE SCHWINGE spinning from 10 - 12 during our open bar~ Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.