Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Picture Thread, Post up...

djustinh

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mALLCAPS13:

Please dont ever play with that digital camera again...that is the scariest thing I have ever seen.

WTF? I hope you are kidding...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

WTF? I hope you are kidding...

Not kidding at all. She kind of looks like that kid from the movie Mask with Cher and Eric Stoltz, but could also pass for Jim Carrey's character from his movie The Mask...as her face must get green a lot when she looks in the mirror and feels sick.

------------------

ALLCAPS

[This message has been edited by mALLCAPS13 (edited 03-16-2001).]

she does not look scary.... she looks great... man, you're just doing this to get a rise out of people and everyone should ignore him!!! cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

rach, you look great...

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

[This message has been edited by djmoonshine (edited 03-16-2001).]

mALLCAPS is not really hurtful as he is just annoying. So far he is a pest but also a stupid pest. I mean if you are gonna try to be hurtful then a smart person could at least pick on people for things that are actually flaws - that are true.

Calling Rachel1997 ugly is just so ridiculous as to be laughable. The sweet blonde with a heart of gold is a major league, grade-A, super fuckable and suck-able babe that has been giving MrDick wood forever.

This can't possibly cause drama. There isn't a red-blooded man or bi-woman on the sex boards who doesn't have the naughtiest sweet dreams about doing wonderfully depraved things to the beautiful Rachel1997.

Ugly? Okay fine then. I guess I have a fetish for ugly. A big fetsih.

Originally posted by mALLCAPS13:

Not as stupid ass fukin (good spelling and english) as it is true...she's hideous.

first of all i know how to FUCKIN spell,secondly i happened to meet rachel twice in person and she does look good.

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

FUCK GIULIANI

What meetup? ....lol

Sorry but I will be in South Beach! Besides, where is your pic MISS? cwm7.gif

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

[This message has been edited by ROME0 (edited 03-16-2001).]

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

romeo... you are delicious... and i demand you come to the meetup!! WHEW... i am definitely speechless...

brad1.jpg

I agree!

Look at his sig...quoting my God PVD. I think I'm in Lust! wink.giftongue.gif

btw, here's ma pic.

cwm38.gif

------------------

Madness, Power, Domination!- Way Out West

AIM: Trancegoddess21

doll144.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Romeo, where in LI are you from? Maybe not but you look familiar..

Shoreham you might of seen me before or met me. I go everywhere from SF to Hamptons!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD