Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Florida cop dead! 3 in ten days..

Guest spacecadet

Hey, not to sound cold but it's called occupational hazzard.. ::)

please die

seriously please fucking die you dumb fucking cunt..

:o

Guest Marina22

please die

Wow, as much of an idealist as I can be.. I am realistic enough to know people die every fucking day and cops are no different and yes part of their job. I guess you know some, love some, blow some but in the end to tell me to die and call me a dumb fucking cunt.. ::) You are such a waste of a human being I hope karma hits you in the ass one day for saying something so hateful to someone you don't even know. Just when I thought your comments couldn't get any worse. Would love to meet you one day.. ;)

Guest myles hie

here

WTF is going on!!!!!!!!!!

Its called random acts of violence. It's not some fucking conspiricy. Yes it sucks and is unfortunate and sad, but its not like the is a serial killer hunting cops. You sound just as bad as Ch 7.

please die

UMMMM a bit harsh.... cops know what they are getting themselves into when they join the force...

with 3 in a week this crap sounds like these assholes are performing copycat crimes... fuckers....

btw fucked up . what the hell is this do cops all of a sudden have a target strapped on their chests....

here

Its called random acts of violence. It's not some fucking conspiricy. Yes it sucks and is unfortunate and sad, but its not like the is a serial killer hunting cops. You sound just as bad as Ch 7.

No, it's not random, it signals that society has broken down to the point that killing cops is routine.

Guest Marina22

It's funny because with all the shit he spews out of his trap you would think some crazy person would commit a random act of violence on his sorry ass. Too bad I don't know black magic. :-*

Guest dahzel

please die

you are such a dumbass. it's a horrible thing but you act like it's unheard of for police departments to go through a string of bad luck. you know all of south florida isn't like your beloved boca.... dumbass.

Guest myles hie

here

No, it's not random, it signals that society has broken down to the point that killing cops is routine.

Society broke down along time ago cuz. When cops become targeted and not injured or killed because of a wrong place wrong time scenerio, then you can cry armeggedon. Thier is enough hysteria going on, no need to add to it.

Guest Marina22

Would love to drop Barbie in the middle of a "City of God" type town in Caracas or any other third world country and see how long his fat white ass lasts. Like I said before "kill the pig". :D

Guest saintjohn
When cops become targeted and not injured or killed because of a wrong place wrong time scenerio, then you can cry armeggedon.

"It's unclear if (the shooter) was in a vehicle or if he ambushed (the deputy) from the roadside,'' Gee said. "Right now, it appears to be very complicated how this occurred.''

Hmmm.

Guest Marina22

It's easy to say its an occupational hazard, they signed, its what they get payed for. If it doesnt effect you all directly, who cares. ::)

If one of us died, ie.. 3 Cjers shot in ten days.. Do you think they would care? They would say 3 less annoying ravers that we don't have to deal with. It's all relative Harold, people die everyday and yes, I don't care.