Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Band do you want to see come to S. FL?

V. Barbarino

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

I would like to see Gwen Stefani, but I think she just came by not too long ago. Toby Keith just came last weekend, but we were in Key West. Other than that, not really sure there are too many I'd bother going to see. If KISS came by, that would be a hoot. Is GWAR still around?

I would like to see Gwen Stefani, but I think she just came by not too long ago. Toby Keith just came last weekend, but we were in Key West. Other than that, not really sure there are too many I'd bother going to see. If KISS came by, that would be a hoot. Is GWAR still around?

I like TK, I wanted to go, but it took me years to over come my issue with gay clubs to attend one, so it may be years to come before I go to a country concert. But I Love My Bar is one of my fav songs of all time. I hear there is mad ass at his events.

Guest musicalmissionary

LCD Soundsystem, Beastie Boys, Thievery Corp and of course... the two best bands in my book... U2 and Depeche Mode.

Guest coach

I like TK, I wanted to go, but it took me years to over come my issue with gay clubs to attend one, so it may be years to come before I go to a country concert. But I Love My Bar is one of my fav songs of all time. I hear there is mad ass at his events.

I would not be surprised. He's one of the extremely few artists that Annette finds hot. I think the girls love him because he is humorous.

Guest LaundryBar

they come 2 or 3 times a year, and ive seen them live 30 times, but my vote goes to George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic.

my favorite 8)

Guest Clubhopper11

Chemical Brothers. They have not been in South Florida since 1999. Their new album, "We Are the Night" is pretty tight.

Guest DJ Christian

Phish? Not on my watch.

Aw man... am I the only ex-raver that made the transition into electronic music through Phish? They were an enormous influence on my budding appreciation for DJ culture back in the late 90s. Anyone who was into Phish can attest to the fact that as the decade wore on, their shows started attracting a rave culture following, as angel wings and ecstasy became as prevalent as patchwork pants and nitrous balloons. The whole jam-band scene gave rave culture a good deal of credibility for their fans... MSTRKRFT is just one act that got a boost in the States from Disco Biscuits, as did Younger Brother. The birth of every rave element is written on paper in the Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test... it's all there. GD was doing it 40 years ago. Hippies are the reason DJs exist

Guest DJ Christian

oh, and in response to the original question... Nine Inch Nails, Daft Punk... and of course Eric Morillo