Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to Miami for my hunnymoon, whos playing where???

Guest robhurlburt

Guest robhurlburt

I'm going to be my favorite place to party, Miami, for my hunnymoon. I will be in town sept 8th and 9th. It looks like the only party going on is Cedric Gervais at space in the AM. What time does he come on? What other parties are going on?

I have only been to space in Miami for clubs, so thats all I know. I wish Oscar was going to be there, he makes space, well, space...

Let me know, thanks!

rob_hurlburt@yahoo.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Buck White

Yeah Rob, I have to agree with Double S on this one. You don't want random dudes grabbing at your wife's hand or trying to whisper sweet nothings in her ear while your at the bar. Take her somewhere else.

Guest Jason_B

Theres is something romantic about spending a Honeymoon in a city where relationships last as long as one night....

Guest robhurlburt

LOL. We're staying in Miami for 2 nights, then we are driving to Marco Island for the rest of the week. We're going to Miami cause we love it, but thanks for the lack of info...

Somehow its always the people who dont go out...who are the experts on where NOT to go....the HATE on this board is tangible..lol

Good luck Rob...hope you have a good time while youre here (sorry I wont be there that night) Congrats and thanks for choosing our club and lovely city to spend some time in with your significant other;)

OG

Thanks for being the welcome wagon gang...psssss (God forbid people would think Space or Miami was an international clubbing destination!!) ::)

Guest pod

I'll agree with that. 8)

Seriously, kids, this is a nightlife messageboard, and yet some of you sit at home and bitch all the time on here. If you went out more often, maybe people would be more inclined to throw the events 'you' want.

Guest pod

Apparently we're not on the radar because we don't book whichever DJ is the 'flavor of the minute' in Ibiza or whatever place the too-hip-for-their-own-good party at these days.

Guest swank

Apparently we're not on the radar because we don't book whichever DJ is the 'flavor of the minute' in Ibiza or whatever place the too-hip-for-their-own-good party at these days.

FTR where do the too-hip-for-their-own-good party at these days ?

Guest slamminshaun

Relax OG, nobody's hating on the place. I'm just one married dude trying to help another married dude out. I took my wife to Ultra for our 1st anniversary and I haven't heard the end of it since....the nerve of these chicks, wanting flowers and candy and shit.

Guest Marina22

Relax OG' date=' nobody's hating on the place. I'm just one married dude trying to help another married dude out. I took my wife to Ultra for our 1st anniversary and I haven't heard the end of it since....the nerve of these chicks, wanting flowers and candy and shit.

[/quote']

LMAO, it all depends on the couple.. Balancing some partying with some down time in Marco Island sounds like a good plan.

Guest clubchicky

Relax OG' date=' nobody's hating on the place. I'm just one married dude trying to help another married dude out. I took my wife to Ultra for our 1st anniversary and I haven't heard the end of it since....the nerve of these chicks, wanting flowers and candy and shit.

[/quote']

Dude...if I was married when you were back in the day when Ultra was awesome....there wouldn't be anything that would have made me happier than going there with my husband!!! That would have been crazy fun!!!! I agree...there has to be a balance..whatever couples are into is what they should do...doesn't have to be anything traditional.. Miami can be a very romantic get-a-way...just check out the Delano outside bar...anything more romantic and I would have passed out haha!!!

[/quote']

lol...well this is yet another married dude telling a married dude you shouldnt tell other married dudes what youd think their wives would like better..or what they should do on their honeymoon.....If youre married, you should know there is no such thing as marital advice..lol!

I dont think he came on here looking for marital advice anyway...poor guy just wanted to know what was going on club-wise in town that weekend....youd think he could get that info on this board...but NOPE...instead he gets to read 2 pages of personal advice from the experts and discouragement and negativity (except of course for 2 WOMEN who think his plan is great!)

as a matter of fact...not one person has replied with a single event that is happening that weekend..lol

anyway...such is life @ CJ High!