Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Cooljunkie Party @ Space(WITH PICS!!)

Bling

Yep yesterday was my once a yr visit to Space . Def made the most of it.. Got there at 10 pm left at 4 am. Pod even goes "its past your bedtime." Ended up staying that long because my GF was just having too much fun , even dancing on the platforms.

I havent been there in a yr so for me the LED lights around the top of the booth and on the poles were new.. Looked cool

Big thanks to Eddy "Meta" (good to meet you" for letting us in the booth.....as well as Diaga Been a longggggggggg time since ive been up there... :) like old times.

Barely saw any Cjers??? Only saw Kirk and Dan, (of course),Diaga, Jennifer, Meta, Eddy Guerra, Ariel,Bruno and Ardis, Peter and also saw Manny and Karen from TA. Also bumped into a crapload of coworkers surprisingly....

Diaga played well.... Really liked his set but after that Chris Falero and Granite and Phunk was not really my cup of tea... though the crowd was def into it... As always at Space.

Lots of New Jersey and New Yorker chicks up in that piece.. I know cuz my Girlfriends brother was hitting on tons of girls last nite and he told us tons were from that area lol

Guest coach

Def made the most of it.. Got there at 10 pm left at 4 pm.

Is this a typo? According to that, you were there for 18 hours straight? And only took a dozen photos?

Guest pod

Big thanks to everyone at Space for helping me do this.

The K, Michael, Ardis, LP, Marcus, Greg, Albert, Big Sean, Chris, Jorge, Mike, Mike Dog, Tom, Ray...the party was one for the ages.

Extra special thanks to the DJs for the evening. Diaga, Chris, Larry, John, Alex, holy shit, we kept it going until past 7. I had fun with the DVJs. ;D

Let's get rowdy and do it again sometime. 8)

Guest Untouchablepurple

Big shout out to Scott Storch. Thanks for coming out. 8)

He had a lot of fun and hes looking forward to come in the upcoming weeks...

Guest RzO

did he wear his ass clown glasses.

lol, yah he had his signature style going, he was really cool, chatting it up, i would of never thought. He was pretty drunk up there and i must say he is a class act.

alot of fun for the short time we had in the morning. The Cooljunkie coasters were cool, can't wait to see the gallery ;D

to all the folks i saw, and all the crew, great times as always at space 8)

Guest 4040

Thanks Pod for hooking it up to get in. I kind of stumbled into space not knowing it was a cj party. It has definitely been a while since the last time i was there. I got there around 11pm and left around 3am. Overall it was a fun night Diaga was throwing down some good tunes.

Guest tekniQz

did he wear his ass clown glasses.

lol, yah he had his signature style going, he was really cool, chatting it up, i would of never thought. He was pretty drunk up there and i must say he is a class act.

alot of fun for the short time we had in the morning. The Cooljunkie coasters were cool, can't wait to see the gallery ;D

to all the folks i saw, and all the crew, great times as always at space 8)

Wow Storchs second weekend in row.Maybe he's a Space head now. :D

Guest Diaga

Thank you for the pictures Bling. Once again special thanks to CJ and the space staff and all the people that came out to support. props to Alex Orue.