Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE 8/25: ADDICTED TO DRUMS - OSCAR G & RALPH FALCON [MURK]

Guest Ariel

Guest addictedtospace

On notice for what DAN?

If you know what this gentleman is on notice for, please contact him at altudela@bellsouth.net

Thank you and have a nice day. Meow ;)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jason_B

On notice for what DAN?

If you know what this gentleman is on notice for, please contact him at altudela@pussycats.net

Guest addictedtospace

On notice for what DAN?

If you know what this gentleman is on notice for, please contact him at altudela@pussycats.net

Meow!StickCatBluePillowCaseGlowintheDark.jpg

Guest EL Gato

The don't know anything about DC-10, if they did they wouldn't get caught dead at you know where on Sunday mornings. 8)

Guest DieselChik

The don't know anything about DC-10, if they did they wouldn't get caught dead at you know where on Sunday mornings. 8)

OK SERIOUSLY DUDE... YOU DESERVE CAPS LOCK...... LET'S SAY THIS IN TWO LANGUAGES. FIRST ONE.... NOBODY FREAKING CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT SPACE AND THE DJ'S THERE...SECOND LANGUAGE.... NADIE LE IMPORTANTE QUE ESTUPIDES QUE TIENES QUE DECIR =O)

Guest ramon

You should check out Oscar on an early Saturday night and you might be surprised with what he's playing. He's been supporting Leftroom since day one and I've heard more of our records played there than just about anywhere else.

Guest pod

Seriously, son...I'm sick of repeating myself again and again. Yes, I did call you son. Deal with it.

Nobody cares where you've been or what you think is the best. Based solely on your attitude. I would not go to DC-10 if it was filled with anti-social morons like you. But, thankfully to respectable folk like Ramon, I know it isn't.

Way to promote your scene, Mr. The Cat.

One thing I've gotten from the dance music scene is that the original message was about respecting your fellow man. Unfortunately, a lot of you "new" music heads seemingly have forgotten that part.

Guest DieselChik

Seriously, son...I'm sick of repeating myself again and again. Yes, I did call you son. Deal with it.

Nobody cares where you've been or what you think is the best. Based solely on your attitude. I would not go to DC-10 if it was filled with anti-social morons like you. But, thankfully to respectable folk like Ramon, I know it isn't.

Way to promote your scene, Mr. The Cat.

One thing I've gotten from the dance music scene is that the original message was about respecting your fellow man. Unfortunately, a lot of you "new" music heads seemingly have forgotten that part.

dan cant we just ban him

Guest EL Gato

I never said O.G sucks,I know he starts playing the music he likes at 7 AM or so.I have heard him and the guy sounds good.The problem is everything else in there.Dan ,chill man,you take pictures for a living and I mess around with music all day long,do your thing and I'll do mine.Peace

Guest DieselChik

I never said O.G sucks,I know he starts playing the music he likes at 7 AM or so.I have heard him and the guy sounds good.The problem is everything else in there.Dan ,chill man,you take pictures for a living and I mess around with music all day long,do your thing and I'll do mine.Peace

I THINK WE SHOULD ALL LISTEN TO "EL GATOS" MUSIC. LISTEN YOU IDIOT DONT YOU EVER EVER EVER SAY ANYTHING BOUT ANYONE SPECIALLY THE DJS AT SPACE OR THE PPL... YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW ANY OF THEM. IF YOU WERE TO TAKE THE TIME OUT AND MAYBE OPEN YOUR EYES, EARS AND STOP BEING AN IDIOT FOR ONCE MAYBE THOSE "LOSERS" WILL ENTERTAIN YOU CAUSE THEY OBVIOUSLY ENTERTAIN EVERYONE AT SPACE CAUSE AGAIN THEY DO CLOSE THE PATIO AT 3PM AT TIMES =O)

Guest EL Gato

If I were still playing that heavy tribal percussive sound, I wouldn't be DJing now. I'd be bored shitless."

Steve Lawler on Resident Advisor

Guest pod

You play nice, I'll play nice. If you've made it to 30, I'm sure you're aware of the rudiments of polite social discourse by now. Express your opinion all you want, I don't mind that, but let's be somewhat respectful.

Seriously. You can be a disgruntled music head all you want, hell this board is full of them these days, but your presentation is severely lacking. You wouldn't get a lot of votes in the next election.

I put you on notice for being a jerk, not for whom you were bashing.

Guest EL Gato

Yo girl,did you know that women in Saudi Arabia are not allowed to leave their homes?Count your blessings and let me talk to my friends without your noise.

Guest DieselChik

Yo girl,did you know that women in Saudi Arabia are not allowed to leave their homes?Count your blessings and let me talk to my friends without your noise.

listen you def messed with my friends and now you are messing with me! and you messing with me is messing with the wrong BITCH! its funny ur saying all this but I DARE you to say this to my face! my foot would be so far up your ass!

Guest pod

Watch it...you're forgetting the whole respect thing.

Guest ramon

If I were still playing that heavy tribal percussive sound, I wouldn't be DJing now. I'd be bored shitless."

Steve Lawler on Resident Advisor

its so funny that the nu-tribal (did i invent a new genre?) is really popular with everyone again. listen to paul ritch - samba which is a huge hit @ dc-10 this summer or that dated 'robbie rivera - feel this' which was one of ryan elliott's biggest records when he played at both dc-10 and panorama bar in berlin.

Guest EL Gato

Samba rocks,but I am not talking about tracks from Resopal here.The problem is I was there last Sun and it was just an endless mash of commercial prog with Samim tracks dropped in just for the heck of it.It was akin to being in a reggaeton club for me.I just became sober all of a sudden,it was that bad.I can't help it man,I wish i could have a good time there man,but it's just so wrong

Guest ramon

Samba rocks,but I am not talking about tracks from Resopal here.The problem is I was there last Sun and it was just an endless mash of commercial prog with Samim tracks dropped in just for the heck of it.It was akin to being in a reggaeton club for me.I just became sober all of a sudden,it was that bad.I can't help it man,I wish i could have a good time there man,but it's just so wrong

I can't speak for the Patio I mostly hang out in the main room and mostly go when Oscar's playing.

Go check out MURK this weekend you may be surprised what you hear.