Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE 8/25: ADDICTED TO DRUMS - OSCAR G & RALPH FALCON [MURK]

Guest Ariel

Guest pod

The dieselgirl only has a post count of 35, is she a troll too? ???

I've granted her an indulgence.

Besides, you can have a low post count and not be a troll.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DieselChik

Maggie' date=' it's what we call a troll. Look at his post count. He's posted more today since he established his account.

[/quote']

The dieselgirl only has a post count of 35, is she a troll too? ???

I think she's Pod's Troll..lol

I'm NO ones troll and I'M NOT a TROLL... so don't start rumors mister... dan and I are friends...

Guest djqba

Let's get back to the program, Murk@ Space in Meeeami.. 8) El Gato, meeeeeeaoooow, me llaman la gata. :D

I'm with you on this! The Gato thing was fun for a bit, but lets get back to the matter at hand! MURK! @ SPACE

Guest EL Gato

8)

Yeah ,I'm gonna let you wanna be clubbers win.It just a shame that you won't be able to ever feel what I have felt and be where I've been.Peace

Guest pod

I really don't want to feel what you felt. I saw the videos from Abu Ghraib. I mean, if that's what gets you off, so be it.

Guest DieselChik

8)

Yeah ,I'm gonna let you wanna be clubbers win.It just a shame that you won't be able to ever feel what I have felt and be where I've been.Peace

the above statement is true....We Clubbers and Not to mention LOSERS won't ever be able to open our legs and bend down and lick our own balls =o) I'm glad to see you felt stupid with your ignorant comments about ppl and a venue you have no clue about....

Guest myles hie

Are you kids done bashing each other over opinions yet?

anywho.. live performances by Frank Lords and Pam Williams on Sat right?

Guest addictedtospace

Wait, we're supposed to take club advice from this guy? Looks like a Latin Stevie Wonder.

1403717982_m.gif

His name IS Alejandro! (Deep Mexican accent)

Pod why did you crop it, I wanted to see his Pumas?

Guest DieselChik

Wait, we're supposed to take club advice from this guy? Looks like a Latin Stevie Wonder.

1403717982_m.gif

His name IS Alejandro! (Deep Mexican accent)

Pod why did you crop it, I wanted to see his Pumas?

look everyone! Now we know where the missing 2 dollar shack amp from space ended up!

Guest Marina22

Come on ppl MURK mofos!!! Just for laughs tho, if that IS El Gato, no wonder he IS sooooo cool. ::) Looks just like all the other ppl *cough* posers in Miami. ::)

Guest EL Gato

"If I were still playing that heavy tribal percussive sound, I wouldn't be DJing now. I'd be bored shitless."

Steve Lawler on Resident Advisor

Guest pod

Alain, you just don't give up do you?

Do you realize you're talking to a crowd that really doesn't care to see things "your" way?

I mean, it's nice to be into the music and all, but talking down to people who aren't, well, it kind of defeats the original purpose (in my mind) of dance music to be this all-inclusive thing. I'm trying one more time to reason with you here.

By the way, if you're such a music expert, let's see your résumé...

You're still on notice.

Guest klubveteran

LOL ::)

I think Ralph and I have played a total of 3 times together at Space in 7 years....but anyway

Space and Murk are definitely NOT for everyone....but for those of you who ARE interested....We have some pretty cool suprises planned ;)

Im so glad this board is NOT a reflection of our local scene....it would be pretty sad if it was...I love the fact that most of the time...the ONLY people who post are those who have something negative to say or have no interest in the club or event that is being talked about...

Don t you guys realize...when we post the info for these events...its for the folks that actually give a shit..and go out and dance on Saturday nights...who for the most part...are the MAJORITY of people that read this board.....they are just intelligent enough to READ the info and not engage in ridiculous hateful arguments that question peoples careers, merrit and success? lol how do you measure that anyway? I guess it depends on who you are..

SEE YOU SATURDAY LURKERS;)

-OG

Ha!

I see you made it safely back from Cali, Colombia last night. all you had to do was walk behind Edgar V for cover ;D

if you and Jets fan over there posted here this will be an 8 page thread by Friday. easy. 8)

damn its only Tuesday and it by page 5. this gato guy spiked my prediction. i shouldve bet the over

Guest pod

On notice for what DAN?

For disrupting the harmony of the boards. This isn't a democracy, Stevie. Don't forget, curiosity killed the cat.