Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE 8/25: ADDICTED TO DRUMS - OSCAR G & RALPH FALCON [MURK]

Guest Ariel

Guest EL Gato

It takes balls to not be a cookie cutter DJ,we owe this lifestyle to the guys that stood alone and pushed the real deal,look at the world man,The shit we like just took over.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RzO

this thread has really got going

My only thing with some folk is this, and maybe its me but...

I don't get off on coming into peoples threads and bashing other people, same way I don't go to someones house or club or whatever and piss on the floor. It's not a good way to make friends. Even if you aren't trying to make friends, why waste the time. Unless there is a beef that needs to be squared away, why waste the time?

again, back to the story at hand:

MURK is back at SPACE, i really need to stay in one of these weekends, but ffs I hate missing cool shit. I want to know of these live performances. And no matter what I know 1 thing. When I go to space, i see alot of the same people who enjoy going out,(including the dj's and staff) no bitching about the grass being greener elsewhere, i mean shit i have complaints like any other person, but it sure as hell isn't about dancing my night/day away with good company at a great venue.

I guess not everyone is the same, and i understand that, but to come and bash other folks way is just not cool.

see everyone that is happy this weekend :)

Guest ramon

It takes balls to not be a cookie cutter DJ,we owe this lifestyle to the guys that stood alone and pushed the real deal,look at the world man,The shit we like just took over.

i know .. so tell me what you think of people that changed from being hard techno dj's to playing more deeper and funkier. i agree the shit we like took over but is that necessarily a good thing? we have a bunch of people in it now cause its cool and trendy and the market has been flooded with a bunch of copycats. it's a double edge sword , but remember quality always rises to the top.

we are amidst of a house revival right now if you don't know you'll find out in march.

last but not least.

good music i dance

bad music i no dance.

Guest pod

Ramon, don't give this ass clown (pun intended) the time of day. He's giving the community a bad name.

No wonder the New Times says we're "reflexively negative".

Guest DieselChik

Ramon, don't give this ass clown (pun intended) the time of day. He's giving the community a bad name.

No wonder the New Times says we're "reflexively negative".

dan whos this guy? do you have a myspace?

Guest EL Gato

Yo Pod we are not in Cuba Dude..I guess that the flash of your camera has hypnotized you into thinking you are Fidel,this board is broacasted from the USA and last I checked there was this thing called first amendment in place chill the f** out

Guest EL Gato

Jeez..did you know that women in Afghanistan are stoned to death for guessing a guy's height....you are so lucky,so don't push it

Guest pod

Yo Pod we are not in Cuba Dude..I guess that the flash of your camera has hypnotized you into thinking you are Fidel,this board is broacasted from the USA and last I checked there was this thing called first amendment in place chill the f** out

We're not in Cuba. However, this board is owned by a privately-owned company, and therefore I can enforce whatever policies I wish.

You make the mistake of thinking that this is a public utility or something.

I could ban you for wearing that godawful green striped jacket if I felt like it.

Guest EL Gato

That's an Energie jacket,unlike you I take fashion risks.Get some non black clothes and then talk to me about my cool ass Italian jacket.

Guest RzO

well all things considered, there is an oligarchic presence here, and for the contributing folks, they don't need the bullshit.

Guest DieselChik

Jeez..did you know that women in Afghanistan are stoned to death for guessing a guy's height....you are so lucky,so don't push it

I WILL PUSH IT

Guest pod

That's an Energie jacket,unlike you I take fashion risks.Get some non black clothes and then talk to me about my cool ass Italian jacket.

Let me ask you, do you want to see how "Cuban" this board can become?

Guest DieselChik

Let me ask you, do you want to see how "Cuban" this board can become?

dan we should get my mom whos a major cuban on him

Guest DieselChik

Wow... Are you guys really getting upset at this gato?

Its just feeding him more... let it slide..

not really lol im not the one practically bald.. the guy has no respect for ppl and especially women ;D

Guest djqba

Pod, Maggie, its useless to keep going with this ass clown. Call it a day and forget him for he doesn't have a clue of what he is talking about. Fyi El Gato time will tell if your a real or fake music head. In the meantime ill just tune you out, since I don't care for people who talk shit without having anything to back them up.

Guest addictedtospace

Wow... Are you guys really getting upset at this gato?

Its just feeding him more... let it slide..

Jason this thread is barely 48 hours old and two things have come out of it, a shit load of hits (publicity) and this guy has made an ass out of himself. Oh yeah and fun has been had.

So how you been? Going to see MURk this weekend? ;D

Guest DieselChik

Pod, Maggie, its useless to keep going with this ass clown. Call it a day and forget him for he doesn't have a clue of what he is talking about. Fyi El Gato time will tell if your a real or fake music head. In the meantime ill just tune you out, since I don't care for people who talk shit without having anything to back them up.

ok ginito =o) fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but we were entertained! :(

Guest RzO

the fight will go on!!!

will you play crappy music, please, cause u know apparently it sucked this past week. ;) 8)

I think not, i will be rocking it like nomal ;D