Clubplanet Nightlife Community

castro dead!

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest DeepHouseMan

Wow Saleen, you really are a racist! Why don't you get in your car and take 95N to exit 14 in Jersey, to 78 and go as far west as you can stick with your white supremacist friends!

;D

Guest pod

He's not really racist, he does it to piss people off. I've known "The Club Legend" long enough to know this.

As Coach says, "If we didn't have Barbarino, we'd have to invent him..."

Frankly, it's needed sometimes. The Smug level gets out of hand here sometimes. Our servers are in New York, and the site is managed out of Miami. Not SF, thank god :)

Guest DeepHouseMan

He's not really racist, he does it to piss people off. I've known "The Club Legend" long enough to know this.

Frankly, it's needed sometimes. The Smug level gets out of hand here sometimes. Our servers are in New York, and the site is managed out of Miami. Not SF, thank god :)

LOL

With that said, I bring you....

xUiUR_Vaaac

Guest swank

yaya we all know....he's got a [insert ethnic background here] friend... ::)

Guest pod

I wish I had the resources to go there and put him down like the dog he is. Fucking communist. Sad thing is, there's a certain subset of the population of the world who considers him a hero.