Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R.I.P. Alex "MANDO" Villalobos

Guest rollyp66

Guest RzO

I didn't know him personally, but whenever someone at such a young age loses their life, It really hurts to hear about it.

We can all hope he is in a better place, and even more so realize that he will be seen again on the other side.

Guest Clauds

He was always so much fun to hang around with...someone with such magnetic personality. He will truly be missed.

May he rest in peace.

Guest SandraG

Mando's favorite pictures were taken by CoolJunkie...I was very fortunate to speak to him on a daily basis,go out and party like a RockStar with him.He was always the Life of the Party,his whistling blowing,his outfits,his enthusiasm,always smiling,with lots of love for everybody.He was the best...His Love of Family,Friends,People,Music,Nightlife & Entertainer Extrordanaire that he was will be dearly missed by All.The Celebration of Mando's Life will be held @ 11655 SW 117 Avenue on Thursday Sept.6 from 6pm-11pm...He loved a full house,please join us for Mando's V.I.P. Session

Guest pod

Mando was one of my biggest fans. Even when I was having one of those days, you know, the ones where I would just be by the bar pretending to enjoy the morning, he'd always come by and do his thing for the images. It was always a highlight and an honor to shoot his image and hang for a bit.

I'm in the process of collating the best of the best for his dedication this Thursday. There's so many good ones of him enjoying life.

Guest rocky05

I'm shocked to hear of Mando's passing. He was a fun guy to be around as he always had great energy and a good vibe with him. May God be with him and his family.

RIP

Guest tekniQz

The death certificate states Hypertension,which lead to a stroke.Hypertension is known as the silent killer.

10-20 years ago you wouldnt hear of people having strokes at a young age possibly due to the state of medical care in those days.Today you can run calls on anyone ranging from 20 and up relating to stroke related hypertension.Doctors and people in the medical field atrribute it to diet and lifestyle.Hypertension is a major risk factor for developing heart disease and stroke. According to the Centers for Disease Control, currently hypertension is the leading cause of death in women. Heart disease causes nearly 30% of all deaths in women and 28% of all deaths in men in the U.S. Worldwide stroke is the second leading cause of death, and is close to being the number one cause.

Also alot of people of every age have hypertension they just dont notice it and or treat it.Its actually a very simple stress test that everyone should get aliong with a blood pressure check to moniter yourself to get on medication to treat this illness because it may not affect you today but later in in life it will give you problems.No matter what your physical condition is it can affect anyone of any age alot of times it's passed on through generations making future genaration's more suspeptible not necassarily having it.

Guest Satan

I'm glad our paths crossed & I got to call you a friend. I hope you are resting well.

:-\

ditto

Believe it or not, I'd love to hear that famous whistle blow one more time.

Guest Floribel

Hypertension is known as the silent killer.

Also alot of people of every age have hypertension they just dont notice it and or treat it.Its actually a very simple stress test...

Damn, I'm gonna check into this soon... this tragedy could at least help bring awareness...

Guest SandraG

Mando's family wants this message to reach all his friends and those whose lives he touched....

Visitation will be on Thursday, September 6, 2007 from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. at Caballero-Rivero Woodlawn Funeral Home, Kendall Chapel 11655 S.W. 117 Avenue, 305-238-3672. A funeral service will be held on Friday, September 7, 2007 at 10:00 a.m. at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church 11291 S.W. 142 Avenue, 305-386-4121 followed by internment at Woodlawn Cemetery.

In Lieu of flowers, donations in his name can be made to St. Jude Children’s Hospital in the “Find a Fund†section at www.stjude.org.

direct link:

Click here to view the Fund Page for Alejandro "Mando" Natzul Villalobos-Beliz

If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:

http://www.stjudeheroes.org/site/TR/Events/Tribute?px=1452662&pg=fund&fr_id=1341

Please tell everyone who knew Alex “Mando†to attend. We all know that if he had coordinated his own services, he would have orchestrated an all-out party in his honor. We will all gather to celebrate his life and remember the great memories.

Love,

His Cousin Ani

Guest davidorth

so tragic...

i will miss my friend. he was always a joy to be around and always managed to find a way to make you smile. he was a beautiful person and he will be missed, but never forgotten.

you know our hearts and share our sorrows.

we are hurt by our parting from whom we loved:

when we are angry at the loss we have sustained,

when we long for words of comfort,

yet find them hard to hear,

turn our grief to truer living,

our affliction to firmer hope.

Guest JULIANJROCKS

I met Mando about 3 years ago and when i use to work for Oxygen, he was an unbelievable person, always helpful, always positive and always smiling. I am very sad that this happened...

I truly hope he rests in peace, He deserves it..

Julian

Guest LisaLoca7Bianca

I remember when I heard the news on Monday morning. I was in total shock because I had seen him a couple weeks before. I just couldn't believe it. He always made me laugh everytime I saw him. He will be truly missed.

[move] R.I.P. MANDO [/move]

Guest ThePromoter

This is so sad. RIP Mando!

I meet him at Oxygen like 3 years ago and always bumped into him once in a while, he was such a nice guy.

When I read the way it happened it made me want to write about what is happening to me now. I am in my early 30's and I'm taking medication to lower my Blood Pressure. Like a year ago I was at a Sushi Restaurant and after feeling a little funny for a while it finally got to me at that restaurant. I started to feel so anxious and weird, short breath and pressure in my head. I felt this before at least once a week 3 months prior to this but this time I was like ok man something is really happenning here. I paid the check, and walked to to a Plublix next to the restaurant to see the pharmacist, on the way there I bumped into one of those blood pressure machines and decided to take a test. My blood pressure was high and I was like are you kidding me I'm so young and nobody in my family has this.

Well what I'm trying to say is that we should all learn from this and understand that this tragic situation can open a lot of eyes and make us take care of our selves better. We can prevent this by making simple changes in our lifestyles. You see, since I've been a party animal for more than 15 years, my body was breaking down on me.

I'm currently taking a lot of natural supplements and vitamins and I'm also trying to eat organic fruits and vegetables daily. Drinking a lot of water and exercising regularly. I'm not drinking as much and I stopped going to after hours (no more drugs). You see I was lucky enough to open my eyes on time (even do nothing guarantees that I'm out of danger) but I feel that if I didn't make those changes in time, I would not be writing this message right now.

Let's all open our eyes and understand that we are not made of iron and we need to take precautions to prevent this. Do a little research on DR. RATH NATURAL MEDICINE RESEARCH and you can learn a lot about this, I feel his methods are helping me a lot and it can help you, we can all prevent diseases by doing a little research on natural supplements we can take to live a healthier life and prevent future diseases.

RIP Mando you'll be missed!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest obby

I went to Rockway Jr High with Mando and have known him ever since. He will be missed by many. My condolences to his family as for I know this is a great loss for them as well as for us. Faith and love, and words remembered, can lend us strength in our grief.

RIP Alex,

OBBY