Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity is finished at Nocturnal (Interview linked!)

Guest pod

Breaking news, everyone. (Since The Club Legend is retired).

Biz just announced on the terrace at Nocturnal a few minutes ago that this is the last Local Celebrity party at Nocturnal. Him and Roland, after much deliberation, have chosen to move on to other, as-yet-unannounced projects. I wish the both of them well with their future endeavours.

More to come from them.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest speedway

Just got home from LC. Glad I was able to make it there for the final night. Biz made the announcement, then it seemed like the place went into another gear. Ivano turned it up a notch and included some classics. Roland was excellent early on as well.

My only complaint was the crowd, which was just way too sloppy - lighthweights not able to keep their act together and even a scuffle breaking out.

But all in all a great night and the end of a great party. Hope another Saturday a.m. party emerges somewhere.

Thanks Biz, Roland and Ivano. Best of luck to all.

Guest Marina22

Sorry I missed it today, would have been perfect to have gone today for the last time and not since the last time a year ago.. :( Good luck to Roland and Biz wherever they go next, as Diego said last year "this is my favorite place.." or something like that and it was funny cause he really meant it. ;) ;D

Guest Untouchable Chino

...afterhours at NOCTURNAL will keep going as they are... BORIS is still on as scheduled, there is some other deejays that are already booked such as EXACTA, JONATHAN PETERS, and some other big headliners that i cant mention cause i have been asked not to say anything..but AFTERHOURS at NOCTURNAL are going to keep going...The only thing that is not going to be associated with afterhours anymore is BIZ and ROLAND along with the brand LOCAL CELEBRITY [was Biz's brand/party] and it's a decision that he made. Whatever he decides to do, I wish him the best and luck in all his future ventures.

it was a bittersweet morning for me....sad day but so much to look forward to...believe me :)

thank you to everyone especially sasha and roland for making this the best birthday i have ever had.....rolands last 2 tracks at noc were bombdogs-got a feeling i cant explain and sandcastles....two of my all time fav tracks....thx again homie.... :)

Guest ramon

it was a bittersweet morning for me....sad day but so much to look forward to...believe me :)

thank you to everyone especially sasha and roland for making this the best birthday i have ever had.....rolands last 2 tracks at noc were bombdogs-got a feeling i cant explain and sandcastles....two of my all time fav tracks....thx again homie.... :)

i heard you were going bananas .. :)

i also heard roland played a new sudoko kid remix ;)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

best birthday you ever had......... >:( >:( Damn homie.........im sure roland rocked it out, and the RBV talls were flowing........but it cant beat the macaroni macaroni,cabana breaking, bottle drinking, monster dancing,circle dancing b-day 1 year prior

Guest Josephmama

We were there cheering when Biz made the announment over the mic. No one knew anything, including managemen from what i heard. What a way to go out. That terrace will never be the same on saturday mornings. No reason for us to return. You will be missed lc!!!!!!! :-//

Guest bootstah

LC was always the best party of the week. Much respect to Biz and Roland for keeping that party amazing til the last track. Good luck guys :)

Guest djjoncowan

best of luck to you guys.... two of the honest good people in this business.... biz and roland, you guys always have a home at shine or the shelborne pool - you are always welcome to anything I am involved with... best of luck boys ;)