Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity is finished at Nocturnal (Interview linked!)

Guest pod

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Davenavarro10

Biz needs to bring back Inside Out. And he should think about doing a

party at the Pawn Shop. The Pawn Shop is an awesome venue. It just

needs someone like Biz to bring in a good crowd.

Guest biznation00

If you were at Nocturnal last Saturday morning, you probably heard us make the shocking announcement over the Microphone around 9am… “Thank you for 2 ½ wonderful years, but LOCAL CELEBRITY WILL NO LONGER CONTINUE @ NOCTURNALâ€â€¦

All good things must come to an end… after 2 ½ years & since the club’s opening, we’ve decided to move on. The club will remain operational on Friday afterhours, just not with Roland, Armand Pena, Ivano Bellini or myself there. In the end, Roland & I feel “the concept of Local Celebrity had been forgotten†& choose to not associate our selves with the venue any longer.

Thanks to our wonderful regulars, friends & supporters. Not to mention all the Deejays who’ve played LC & left a part of themselves behind… It's your music that's helped make this party so special; Danny Tenaglia, Boris, Mark Knight, Dean Coleman, Roland, Patrick M, Armand Pena, Ivano Bellini, Stephan Luke, Chicco Secci, Cue, Roque Castro, Lazardi & Lemoch, Kevin Barnett & Vivie-Ann (O2 Music), Johnny Ramirez, Ariel Baund, Jimmy T, Sebastian C.

www.myspace.com/localcelebritymusic

Biz Martinez

Guest nightclub buddha

At 9:05am on Saturday morning I could faintly start to hear the death rattle over the music...sounds like Noc has used up all of it's lifelines. Tick Tick Tick

Guest CITRONIX

NIKOLAS_afterhours_Marathon640x480.jpg

I CANT BELIEVE THIS GUY IS THE ONE WHO IS GONNA REPLACE BIZ & ROLAND!! THIS RIDICULOISSSSSSSSSSS!! A OPEN FORMAT DJ, THE ONLY THING HE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY IS SALSA Y MERENGUE, HE DOES NOT WHAT IS THE ELECTRONIC CULTURE!!

BUT guys don't worry Nocturnal afterhours on friday is dead allready!! with the "NEW RAISING STAR" JAJAJJA.

Guest JustDade

I CANT BELIEVE THIS GUY IS THE ONE WHO IS GONNA REPLACE BIZ & ROLAND!! THIS RIDICULOISSSSSSSSSSS!! A OPEN FORMAT DJ, THE ONLY THING HE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY IS SALSA Y MERENGUE, HE DOES NOT WHAT IS THE ELECTRONIC CULTURE!!

BUT guys don't worry Nocturnal afterhours on friday is dead allready!! with the "NEW RAISING STAR" JAJAJJA.

Did you expect them to just close Fridays? They have to try something........

Guest JustDade

Why such a pussy? couldn't you post this using your real screen name?

PUSSY ALERT!

Love how you have to sign up and your 1st post you trash the new dj.....

Guest coach

2.5 years is a long-ass time in clubland. I think after that long, anybody would be burned out of doing the same thing (well, I'm sure I would be). Time to switch it up! Good job, guys. Can't wait to see what's next.

Guest djnikolas

Thank u all for the support ... I have received a lot of positive feedback about this new party .. my respect to Roland and Biz for everything they did for that terrace, I tip my hat for u guys !

hope to c some of u at the Afterhours !!

thanks again

Nikolas

www.myspace.com/djnikolas

Guest drlogic

I heard a few people comment that the last times there visited Noc for after hours they felt like they were in little managua. Saca la flechas Y quitate la camisas!!!!!

Guest RzO

glad i was there to see the end of the party.

again thanks to biz and alan as always for taking care of us on our birthday.

whatever biz does after this i know it will be nothing short of amazing like everything he puts his hands in. For over 4 years biz has been helping me out, back when i would make the long drives from gainesville to space he would always have me taken care of. Not many are as good of a person as him, in life as always good things come back to good people :)

Guest Diaga
I heard a few people comment that the last times there visited Noc for after hours they felt like they were in little managua. Saca la flechas Y quitate la camisas!!!!!

Oye don't hate on Nicas .:mad:

Good Luck Nikolas, also looking forward for what Biz & Roland have coming up next !

Guest Ingrid
Oye don't hate on Nicas .:mad:

Good Luck Nikolas, also looking forward for what Biz & Roland have coming up next !

LMAO, pero if they put it that way, I mean it can also be Saca Los Kilos, o las Balsas...I mean Miami is full of different cultures nowadays why discriminate on just one!!!

;)