Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you ever have one of those nights...

djmoonshine

... where you just can't sleep? where your body is tired, aching for the bed, but your mind is whirling and wide awake and will not allow you to sleep. one of those nights when you think about and question every little thing and rethink every past decision and just try to make sense of it all?

yes yes, i know this is not sex related, but the sex dungeon is my home, so you're just gonna have to deal with the non-sex stuff too... god i'm supposed to be up in three hours... is there any point to sleep?

what a crappy night...

~sad and disgruntled mooney... cwm10.gif

guys i need some love... cwm22.gifcwm36.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

I think that's every night for me, heh usually I work nights, I work days grab 5 hours in between somewhere and just keep going. Only peaceful sleep I see is when I'm totally exhausted. Such is the life though just try to still those demons in your head and let them go.. .

------------------

Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just

common sense, dancing.

--Clive James

i think everyone has those nights....just try to put everything out of your head or just call a good friend, thats what usually helps the most calling a friend and just bullshitting for a little while usually when i get off the phone.....oh yeah this should be a person that you havnt talked to in a while but it is still close....anyway yeah that usually does it for me...getting all that stuff off your chest....

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Guest xfactor834

Poor baby...it's those nights where I should be there, massaging and kissing your temples...rubbing you down...reminding you how sexy and precious you are...

=) Miss you sweetie

------------------

jet.jpg

Power is nothing without control

i think THIS is the one where i post a pathetic story of insomnia and get some pity, offer some sympathy and hope all gets better.

in January i had a stretch of 18 days with a total of 14 hours of sleep and the rest in a depressive, undead (yes undead), miserable fucking state.

so.. YES, it can get bad, and i should know.. but now, i've just got a new job, life is beautiful, i sleep like a baby.. CORRECTION-- i sleep like a motherfucker.. and i'm a happy camper.. (and i did raid NikeTown for sneakers in an attempt to motivate myself to go to the gym more often)

ok so i drink a lot.. what? you're perfect?

smile.gif

so mooney baby.. life doesn't really have to make sense all the time.. divert your attention and do something you like, you'll sleep so much better when the last thing you thought about is something along the lines of taking pictures or watching a comedy or something.. and you know we all love ya smile.gif))

so here's a picture for your background.. i took it on saturday cwm12.gif

xoxo

morph_

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

... where you just can't sleep? where your body is tired, aching for the bed, but your mind is whirling and wide awake and will not allow you to sleep. one of those nights when you think about and question every little thing and rethink every past decision and just try to make sense of it all?

yes yes, i know this is not sex related, but the sex dungeon is my home, so you're just gonna have to deal with the non-sex stuff too... god i'm supposed to be up in three hours... is there any point to sleep?

what a crappy night...

~sad and disgruntled mooney... cwm10.gif

guys i need some love... cwm22.gifcwm36.gif

I'm living that right now. Day after day.

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

hey guys... god i've been trying to get on the boards for days and finally they're up again... whew!

anyway, obviously it was just one of those nights...

thanks to everyone who replied... you guys kick ass...

and damn morph... 18 days??? cwm31.gif

thanks for the kind words and the pic... i really liked it...

love you all ~ mooney cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Guest xfactor834

I think we all need a group hug with Moonie in the middle =)

------------------

jet.jpg

Power is nothing without control