Clubplanet Nightlife Community

serious question...would u...

starcapone

have sex with a disabled person?? disabled meaning..obviously not having all the limbs as a healthy person does, a drooler, retarded, etc..... cwm4.gif ...i wanna know

------------------

Image-9.jpg

* ...baby they can't play you cause i'll save you with my super powers...boy i'm only human but i'll be your super woman... *

Originally posted by starcapone:

have sex with a disabled person?? disabled meaning..obviously not having all the limbs as a healthy person does, a drooler, retarded, etc..... cwm4.gif ...i wanna know

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I wouldn't seek it out either. The aesthetics of it all are a turn off.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

Guest boyfrombklyn

It's not about being shallow or judging a book by it's cover. It's about knowing that things won't work out. I was actually referring to those who are emotionally disturbed. If the girl is missing an arm, leg, wing, or whatever, that doesn't bother me.

Originally posted by boyfrombklyn:

It's not about being shallow or judging a book by it's cover. It's about knowing that things won't work out. I was actually referring to those who are emotionally disturbed. If the girl is missing an arm, leg, wing, or whatever, that doesn't bother me.

I want one that has no horns

cwm23.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

No Matter How Good She Looks, Someone, Somewhere, Is Tired Of Her Shit...

Guest xfactor834

It's kinda sad, but I wouldn't.

I help them out all the time, but I wouldn't. Sorry =(

------------------

jet.jpg

Power is nothing without control

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Of course...I sleep with men dont I, they are retarded!!!!

LOL!!! JUST KIDDING FELLAS!

ouch.. not my kinda sense of humor.. especially not after some of the women i've had in my life.. damn..

back to the topic.. being a very very picky person, i think sleeping with a disabled person is really something i probably couldn't do.

sleeping with a demented person, on the other hand, is something i've actually done.. she turned out to be seriously schizo and bothered the fuck out of me.. can anyone say Fatal Attraction?

morph_

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin

I think the picture is a fake.

The leg sockets / hips are swiveled as if her one leg is out straightand her other is hanging over theedge of the pool. This is how they wouldbe if she really had legs inthe pose and then they were deleted by computer.

Also, pretty hard to stayin such great shape without legs and ye not have over-developped arms. And the stumps are prettydamn clean cut and slced too high - usuallythere is an actual stump.

Anways, that's my suspicion.

I think the picture is a fake.

The leg sockets / hips are swiveled as if her one leg is out straightand her other is hanging over theedge of the pool. This is how they wouldbe if she really had legs inthe pose and then they were deleted by computer.

Also, pretty hard to stayin such great shape without legs and ye not have over-developped arms. And the stumps are prettydamn clean cut and slced too high - usuallythere is an actual stump.

Anways, that's my suspicion.

I would not date anyone mentally disabled. Physically is another story. It's certainly not something I would seek out (what's the name for people turned on by amputees?) but if someone's intelligent, interesting, and things clicked, I wouldn't reject someone because, say, they were missing an arm.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

did anyone catch howerd stern last night. ray liota was dating someone in a wheelchair and howard was grilling him. asking all sorts of questions. he seemed prety opened about. how she couldn't feel it but she just wanted the contact, it was pretty interesting. i give credit to ray because i couldn't do it cwm24.gif

Originally posted by beautious1:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE!!!

THAT IS SAD BEYOND BELEIF!!!

cwm8.gif

whats sad about it? She's cute,she's smiling,she has nice tits, and she's posing nude. I think she'd be alot of fun in bed too. cwm4.gif

------------------

No Matter How Good She Looks, Someone, Somewhere, Is Tired Of Her Shit...