Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hybrid @ Mansion nov 17th!!

Guest ddg

Guest ddg

dont know why mansion booked them but i dont really care...super super stoked about this one!!!

for those that care..its a dj set... :)

5 bucks says they got bitched smacked into this booking. You want Sasha, you gotta book the other shit on their rosters..

I always told OG, that rosters should be pyramids. The bums kick up a cut to OG and OG kicks up a cut to PVD etc...

Anyway, dumb booking... talented guys but still a dumb booking..

Guest musicalmissionary

5 bucks says that a significant number of unsuspecting Mansion regulars will be talking about this show for days afterwards. I remember when they dropped a DJ set at Space right before conference last year and people were literally blown away. I had at least 10 random people ask me in amazement who was playing. These guys on a massive system simply just blow heads up.

Too bad I'll be in San Diego that weekend... Hybrid fuckin rocks!!

Guest aj2234

why would mansion book a breaks act? they should leave the breaks up to the people who are actually keeping that sound alive and going in south florida and have them play for a crowd that will appreciate their sound!

Guest ddg
where is this info coming? from what i undertand oakenfold is playing that night at mansion?

hmmm

why would mansion book a breaks act? they should leave the breaks up to the people who are actually keeping that sound alive and going in south florida and have them play for a crowd that will appreciate their sound!

i agree angel...but its not like other places are booking them....i think every time ive seen you out ive begged you to bring them back..lol...i'll take them wherever i can hear them

and mark...check out their myspace..they also have an orlando and tampa gig...