Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nip/Tuck

Guest Electric Eel

Guest funky monkey

That would be a big N-O!! I just can't wait for it to start so that they stop incessantly playing the same damn commercials over and over.

...that show was really pretty good for seasons 1 & 2 but jumped the shark with all that "Carver" crap.

Guest Clubhopper11

I'll give it a chance and watch an episode or two before I decide to further watch it or not. Perhaps with the new settings (LA as compared to Miami) and, hopefully some new story lines, it may be good again.

Guest JMT

had to record it, will be watching tomorrow.

as one review paraphrased creator Ryan Murphy, if the show jumped the shark, then get ready for a frenzied feast.

Guest cire

Missed last season, and watched it last night, and it's still the same crazy, fucked up, shiiiit. lol. This show is absoltely insane. Not to hard to follow, sex, surgery, and shallowness!

Guest cire
it was silly... hwo they have to gain credibility by advising on a tv show about plastic surgery .. it was blah lol

Ya, definitely didn't like that twist, it seems there are so many other possiblities for a story line in Los Angeles.

Wait, a show about plastic surgery (Nip/Tuck) that probably has plastic surgeons advising it, makes their new season about plastic surgeons that advise a T.V. show about plastic surgeons. WOW! That's ingenious! lol

Guest eroc0411

I had to choose between Cain and Nip/tuck...

i picked Cain...Great show!!!

Is the nip/tuck going to be based in LA or are they going to end up back in Miami???

Guest JMT

thought it was a decent premiere episode. the show is always better when it focuses on the drama between the characters and not wacky plot lines. Tia Carrera's character is stupid.

anyone catch Dr. Troy talking without his American accent when they were on the golf cart? Julian McMahon is Australian.

Guest Electric Eel
thought it was a decent premiere episode. the show is always better when is focuses on the drama between the characters and not whacky plot lines. Tia Carrera's character is stupid.

anyone catch Dr. Troy talking without his American accent when they were on the golf cart? Julian McMahon is Australian.

I have it tivo'd i'll watch for that, pretty funny that they didn't catch it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cire
lol, the show is back with a vengeance.

Agreed. Last nights episode = wiggity wack! LOL. In a good way of course. The jokes about the shit girl were freaking great.

Guest lulamishka
Agreed. Last nights episode = wiggity wack! LOL. In a good way of course. The jokes about the shit girl were freaking great.

LoL! The Shitter.

Guest jkfunkee
the end was just too much. This show is beyond crazy, the shitter was too freakin funny!

man, that pipe sequences was RAW...cant wait for nxt week.

late,

j.

Guest cire

Well, I will be the first to say, I think of some pretty freaky shit, most of it never leaves my mind, but the scene with the nut job shooting up the ketamine and then being placed in a tub full of ice, then being screwed back to life...that was F'ing out there ladies and gents. Too bad they couldn't really sew Rosie's mouth shut :D

Hopefully, the crazy manwhore, he-bitch, doesn't have a religious revival, I think that may take away from some of the craziness. Anywho, your thoughts LOL

This show is def. out there.