Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New drug of choice for kids in Florida is...

Guest JMT

Guest cire

This is all they have been talking about on the morning show I listen too here in Atlanta. LOL. I've done lots of dumb SHIT in my life, but could never imagine huffing my own feces! This is completely fooked...LMAO!

Guest JMT

why, why, why, for the love of god, did you just do that? i would pay money to erase what i just saw from my brain. excuse me while i now go vomit.

Guest swank
why, why, why, for the love of god, did you just do that? i would pay money to erase what i just saw from my brain. excuse me while i now go vomit.

bet you watched the whole thing....? :P

Guest Buck White
why doesn't that surprise me

I bet you're trogloditic mother was surprised when she shat your punk ass from in between her sugar walls.

Guest pod

This doesn't surprise me one bit.

I might sound like the old guy on the porch here, but when you get to a point where people think industrial solvents, animal medications, racing fuel, household cleaners, and shit made in bathtubs constitute a 'cool way' to get high, huffing the fumes from piss and shit doesn't surprise me one bit.

I'll be at the bar, ingesting a drug with thousands upon thousands of years of proven effectiveness :).

You know we transitioned to an agricultural society to secure a dependable supply of ingredients for alcohol, right?

Guest Buck White
i wonder if the severe hallucinations have to do with the pain and disgust of swallowing this CRAP?!

Honey, in the circle we ran in, it was considered really low class to swallow this shit. Anybody who was somebody, in those days, preferred the needle. In fact, they usually had their own set of works ( like in Pulp Fiction ) . But, of course, like someone aforementioned....we only got the best shit in town. So, you know, it wasnt cool......but it still sort of was. I just had no idea people were still selling this shit. And I bet, if you have a good connect and, like, no middle men, that it's a lot cheaper to buy now....then when we used to do it....almost twenty years ago.