Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who here got assasins creed (360 or ps3 owners)

Bling

Not sure if I am going to buy assassins creed but I am interested in getting Scene It. It looks like a good game you can play with friends plus I am into movies. The price of 59.99 is great considering you get four buzzers plus the game. Another good thing is they are going to allow you to download additional questions whenever you get tired of the ones that come with the game.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/s/sceneitlightscameraaction/

Guest ICON

i dunno.. im getting sick of shooting, fps, war type games.. it seems this is all xbox cares about. I think Scene It is going to kick ass... I do wish it was for tv shows instead of movies though.. but I am sure they will come out with a few other versions down the road... An All 80s Scene It would be cool to.

i read somewhere a few weeks ago that one of the consoles will be releasing a Price is Right game with Drew Carey in 2008 where you will be able to have updates with new items, prices, etc.. I think that would be something different and fun as well.

I wish someone would create an NTN Trivia game for play against other players online.. You know those games you can get at a bar and play people at other bars across the country... That shit is fun as hell.