Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am calling out louis puig

Guest DJZane

Guest djjoncowan
i want you to read this and to contact me listen to this mix and tell me its not good and that how about that on the patio ripping it up

http://download.yousendit.com/0F90D4EA1317C70D

thats about the worst attempt at getting booked i've ever seen... haven't even heard you spin but with that post you'll never be at shine... good luck young man

Guest tres-b

There's no Zane on the list darling...

I am not trying to derail your dream, but you could not hold down the Space Terrace. It is as simple as that. One day, maybe but that day aint today.

Guest JustDade

Wait a minute, Jon. don't you think it gets points for balls or originality? I think it's a real stretch to think LP would download and listen to anyone's set but it was a good try, right?

For those looking to get bigger gigs.......

The best thing to do is play wherever you can. If you move a crowd, you'll get noticed. If you get noticed, you'll get more gigs. If you get more gigs, you'll develop a following. If you develop a following, you'll have real value for guys like LP.

AND.....production is key!!! A Dj who does not produce music is just a DJ.

Guest tres-b

On a side note Zane, why not use some punctuation and create real sentences. That way, your messages looks more professional and actually make a bit more sense.

Guest coach
On a side note Zane, why not use some punctuation and create real sentences. That way, your messages looks more professional and actually make a bit more sense.

Actually, this shouldn't be a side note. It is *excellent* advice.

Guest ICON

im all for supporting the younger element in the scene.. so dont take this the hard way... but i just downloaded the set and it's the same sound that the other 18 million djs in miami sound like. The Patio is not broken... so there is no need in trying to fix it... just keep on living your dream and start small and work your way up. Think of it as a baseball player... a superstar doesnt get his first start in the world series.

Guest coach
i just downloaded the set and it's the same sound that the other 18 million djs in miami sound like.

Which makes it perfect for Space, right?

Guest ICON
Which makes it perfect for Space, right?

Which is why Space doesnt need another dj, and he needs to switch his focus on other venues. This is like the 10th thread from DJ Zane calling out SPACE.

Guest thelurker
Yo Zane... aren't you too young to be drunk posting?

ha!

on a serious note kid it dosnt work that way, you'd be lucky to DJ at a place like laundry bar or blue. you need to work your way up just like everyone else. hell, talk to Igor he'll get you on the decks at laundry bar and may if people like your shit you'll start to pack the place out and get better bookings. right now u bring nothing to the table,if i was louis why the fuck why i book you? "A" for effort but sorry go to the end of the line and wait your turn.

Guest JMT
“Success is 10 percent inspiration and 90 percent perspiration.†Thomas Alva Edison

i thought it was 93 percent perspiration, 6 percent electricity, 4 percent evaporation, and 2 percent butterscotch ripple.

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR

Zane i cant believe you, like they said earn your stripes you know i throw the biggest all ages party's in Miami and most are at big venues like nocturnal, pawnshop and your favorite space. Why not dj those party's and build a crowd since it is your age and audience type, get at me if you interested in coming back to that scene its the best anyone can do for you at this point in time.