Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dead?

Guest JMT

take your pick:

A. there aren't enough newbies to keep it active.

B. the veterans are too cool to post.

C. a collapsing club scene.

D. CJ jumped the shark.

E. Barbarino is semi-retired.

F. Bling is semi-retired.

G. the new board doesn't have the charm of the old board.

H. global warming.

I. Nickjunkie was banned.

J. all of the above.

K. none of the above.

Guest swirlundergrounder
take your pick:

This is my choice. I don't feel like I can express myself the way I used to without that 'smiley face with the tongue sticking out'...

BTW Bling is retired huh????

I saw him on one of those MILF Hunter videos the other day.... LOL..(This is where I would put that smiley face with the tongue).... BUT I CANT DO THAT NO MORE!!!!

Guest michael^heaven
take your pick:

A. there aren't enough newbies to keep it active.

D. CJ jumped the shark.

I. Nickjunkie was banned.

Add in the Miami section is nothing but spam & Junkie Chat just moves too slow now. You could literally kill the rest of the forums at this point, IMO.

Guest web_norah

a collapsing club scene? where ? all i see in Miami is parties, parties, parties

maybe people have moved on or have better things to do, ever thought of that option?

a collapsing club scene? where ? all i see in Miami is parties, parties, parties

maybe people have moved on or have better things to do, ever thought of that option?

+1

id def call myself semi retired.. hell i still love my deep house but now in the car i change it up a bit with the gf.. 102.7 lol i always have loved oldies anyways.. also salsa station :D

started goin to latin clubs before i met all you crazies :)

Guest web_norah

if Pod and Jipsy werent here -i'd defect....i come back to see their galleries.

Tech hardly posts anymore, as i am sure, he has better things to do.

Guest pod
Perhaps the lack of interest has to do with some of the internet personalities that visit this board and post here.

It's a tricky balancing act. First of all I don't want every garden-variety moron visiting this forum. That's what Clubplanet is for, after all.

I would rather have 1000 meaningful users than 10000 idiots.

Guest trancepriest

I think we've just reached an ideological deadlock... we know everybody's position... we just know too much. If we know everything... then everything becomes boring. Heck I don't even feel like expressing myself in anyway... it's just the same bla bla bla. We're jaded. I do feel like clubbing more though... but more for business entertainment. We need some innovation around these parts.. its starting to look like a retirement home.

Guest Clarisa

You are guys are making me miss the old me. I don't go out as I used to. I agree with what someone said earlier people have other things to do. Also IMO the kids have grown up.

Guest web_norah
You are guys are making me miss the old me. I don't go out as I used to. I agree with what someone said earlier people have other things to do. Also IMO the kids have grown up.

and some kids have kids :P

Guest pod

Innovation and progression is great. I would love to see some more variety in the community here.

What bums me out though is that the "new jacks" who come on here, usually aren't aware of the niceties of internet discourse, and make obvious newbie blunders, causing inevitable attacks.

Despite the fact that I blatantly encourage lurking before posting.

Guest Kalorama66

well i guess you can say I have been lurking.. just joined yesterday.. seemed like a cool place I'm from DC and I travel a lot so just seeing whats out there! if you have any advice for "newbie" mistakes please let me know :)

Guest coach
I think we've just reached an ideological deadlock... we know everybody's position... we just know too much. If we know everything... then everything becomes boring. Heck I don't even feel like expressing myself in anyway... it's just the same bla bla bla. We're jaded. I do feel like clubbing more though... but more for business entertainment. We need some innovation around these parts.. its starting to look like a retirement home.

This almost exactly mirrors my views. No point in re-hashing the same old shit for the 1000th time with the same old people. But once you see everyone's positions and realize everyone isn't moving, what's the point?

Plus, work got busier, so my posting time has gone down.

Guest pod

After awhile yeah, you feel like you're beating your head against a wall. There's a reason I stickied Barbarino's liquor law post, since myself, Dade, and the others were tired of repeating ourselves thirty-bazillion times to each music nerd who asks the inevitable afterhours question.

Guest Devilicious
I think we've just reached an ideological deadlock... we know everybody's position... we just know too much. If we know everything... then everything becomes boring.

and it took you how many years to figure this out? LOL