Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People should not threaten to kick my ass.

V. Barbarino

Guest JustDade
That could be a looong list

+1

But seriously......are we talking about Karu & Y or Pawn Shop or 66/Bricks or Euphoria Project or Mitch or nofx or Lola or Diego or Ramon or LP or D Grutman or Nocturnal or Boris or.......fuck my fingers are too tired to go on.

Guest myles hie
You know who you are. Be man and come on here like a man and tell everyone you will kick my ass.. Don't act like mr macho when I'm not around..

ass clown...

Name and shame!

Guest klubveteran
+1

But seriously......are we talking about Karu & Y or Pawn Shop or 66/Bricks or Euphoria Project or Mitch or nofx or Lola or Diego or Ramon or LP or D Grutman or Nocturnal or Boris or.......fuck my fingers are too tired to go on.

LOL! my guess is Bling.

if anybody knows anything around here is DONT FUCK with BLING

Guest tekniQz

Anyone who would threaten giving you an old fashioned behind the woodshed ass whipping on an open forum for partying should be forced to submit to staying at Barbarino's house for the Holidays.

People need to settle down....

It's just music and partying!!!!!!!

Don't give Barbarino a beating. The guy is funny and he has good points (50/50) in good points but hey he stays true to him. He tells it like he sees it. He may be offensive but hey take it.

Remember, Cooljunkie is an open forum and a pretty entertaining one at that.

So keep it civil people!

Guest Untouchable Chino
That could be a looong list

i think its the EUPHORIA PROJECT being lead by DAVE and his 1,000,000 believers..

Guest slamminshaun
You know who you are. Be man and come on here like a man and tell everyone you will lick my ass.. Don't act like mr macho when I'm not around..

ass clown...

Did I read that right?

Guest Buck White

Well, first of all, I didnt use those exact words; I was paraphrased. I appreciate you not using my name, though. Plus, I know how the B&T boys can get down, so.............

Guest Orls

This could turn into a new night at space. Come and watch Barbie get his ass whipped while listening to your favorite DJ on the patio. You know it just might work....

Guest jkfunkee
Well, first of all, I didnt use those exact words; I was paraphrased. I appreciate you not using my name, though. Plus, I know how the B&T boys can get down, so.............

get em down, and lets give em some sort of communicable thing.

late,

j.

ps-put it in the blow out gel they use, or maybe in the camaros.

Guest pod

I would say the people after him are most likely the members of the 'music nerd' community.

Guys (and the two girls), a bit of advice if you're gonna take a swing at The Club Legend. He may not be an MMA expert or anything, but he's in a different weight class, so y'all gotta stop ripping off MP3s from each other, go outside, get some sun, and hit the gym.

Guest The K.
your a loser ... there, i said it

There's always an idiot out there to take the bait........lucky for you i practice catch & release...stupid idiot!!