Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which one of you sex board vixens.....

midiman

i have but just basic shit, nothing hard core like being fucked by a chick with a strap-on, etc....hm would like to, though. cwm32.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

I have. I have even had actual relationships with other females. They were monogamous in the respect that we couldn't date other females but males was fine.

Anyhow, I have done basically everything with another female. In so many ways, its actually better then being with a man. Women know womens bodies and put more into pleasing properly.

Theres been video tapes (no, you may not see). There's been use of every toy ins ome instances and none in others. Dont quite know what you really want to know but hey, I least I can say Ive done it both hardcore and romantic...

xoxo

kAt

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown

Guilty.

Being with another girl can be a lot of fun but it's just not the same with women....like there's something missing,ya know? cwm1.gif

I can be physically attracted to another woman and be totally taken aback by her but have absolutely no desire to hook up with her. It's hard to explain. I guess when it comes to chicks I'm kind of indifferent. cwm34.gif With men I find attractive, well that's another story. cwm12.gif Tuhu.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

cwm22.gif havent hooked up with a girl yet... i do not consider kissing anything cause whatever, lots of girls kiss their girlfriends... i am def. curious and have desires to, so now, it just has to happen... cwm32.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

cwm22.gif havent hooked up with a girl yet... i do not consider kissing anything cause whatever, lots of girls kiss their girlfriends... i am def. curious and have desires to, so now, it just has to happen... cwm32.gif

oh baby...can I play too?

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Midiman.bmp

My bf and I were involved in a threesome for several months. She doesn't live nearby so it wasn't quite as intense as that may sound. The sex was out of this fucking world. It was so fulfilling to have my two fantasies side by side. The girl, however, was a waste of time so now we're looking for someone new.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

its actually better then being with a man. Women know womens bodies and put more into pleasing properly.

women know their bodies better than men no question about that, BUT some of us men know a woman's body intimately and we pay very close attention to detail....are you sure it's safe to say that all women lick pussy better than men? Maybe some men are better at it than some girls?

------------------

fondo2.gif

Originally posted by tenupa:

its actually better then being with a man. Women know womens bodies and put more into pleasing properly.

women know their bodies better than men no question about that, BUT some of us men know a woman's body intimately and we pay very close attention to detail....are you sure it's safe to say that all women lick pussy better than men? Maybe some men are better at it than some girls?

I have yet to be proven wrong. And this I can honestly say. Men have tried to prove me wrong after having the discussion but severly failed.

Besides just knowing the body better and more intimately then a man, women know what other women enjoy. They also seem to put more time and and dedication into sexual acts with another female. We are just more erotic, more soft and gentle, more caring sexually.

I havent found a man that can be all of that plus some yet.....only women repeatedly. And this comes from someone who appreciates sex on all levels and has tried more then half the people on this board.

....So I believe Im right...

xoxo

kAt

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown

...So I believe Im right...

This is what I mean. I believe that you believe you're right, however even with all the experience it's still just an opinion. Don't get me wrong I think you believe your right, but you also can't deny that I'm entitled to my own opinion too. Guys are different, no question, and no one knows a womans body better than a woman, but to say that *all* guys are not as good as women at lickin' puss is a little off. (My own opinion.) I'm not attacking you or looking to turn this into a flame, just disagreeing a little bit, besides some controversy ain't such a bad thang....

------------------

fondo2.gif

Originally posted by tenupa:

This is what I mean. I believe that you believe you're right, however even with all the experience it's still just an opinion. Don't get me wrong I think you believe your right, but you also can't deny that I'm entitled to my own opinion too. Guys are different, no question, and no one knows a womans body better than a woman, but to say that *all* guys are not as good as women at lickin' puss is a little off. (My own opinion.) I'm not attacking you or looking to turn this into a flame, just disagreeing a little bit, besides some controversy ain't such a bad thang....

I can appreciate the value of your point of view...trust me on that. Dont get me wrong, Im merely basing this on the experience I have been through. There have been some guys who are good and come close but for different reasons. Im waiting to see a man will put the women I have been with to shame. I believe there can be some out there...just haven't come in contact with him yet...

Ill keep ya posted if my drought ever comes to an end...lol

xoxo

kAt

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif