Clubplanet Nightlife Community

accommodation idea

Guest lub

Guest ChaaChaa

mbongiovi...THANKS THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ;)

If we finally go to Miami (my friend is still waiting to confirm her holidays) I think we would pay you a couple of beers for your useful tips.

SOS COLLECTIVE boat party is a must have in our WMC plan,so if u go...we will see there :cwm32:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChaaChaa
actually i own the shelborne hotel.... overpriced though? 4 pool parties (door price ranging from 40-75 per day) and 7 shine parties (20-50 dollars per night) all included in our hotel price and you can't see the value in it?? ok then

How much money costs to stay at Shelborne???

From 22 to 29 of March for example!!

What is a shine party? :der:

Guest djjoncowan
How much money costs to stay at Shelborne???

From 22 to 29 of March for example!!

What is a shine party? :der:

shine is a club inside the shelborne beach resort and the only venue in miami with sound by steve dash (twilo, sound factory, cream, cocoon) - confirmed artists in shine include sander kleinenberg, satoshi tomiie, hector romero, lexicon ave, frankie knuckles, audio fly, ben watt, david morales, dave seaman, nick warren, and many others

pool events include axwell, guetta, victor, jonathan peters, the first annual pacha ibiza festival featuring just about every artist imaginable ect ect.... full lineup will be announced this week.. rates run from 300-400 standard room and up for suites/pool side townhouses - with all cover charges included its quite a value when you really look at considering most venues charge in excess of 75-100 per head during wmc....

Guest mbongiovi
mbongiovi...THANKS THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ;)

If we finally go to Miami (my friend is still waiting to confirm her holidays) I think we would pay you a couple of beers for your useful tips.

SOS COLLECTIVE boat party is a must have in our WMC plan,so if u go...we will see there :cwm32:

I don't remember a boat party last year, we saw them a a club called the fifth and they rocked. I know they do a boat party on the Thames in the summer. Yea, when it gets closer, I will give you my contact info and we can meet up at one of the parties.

Guest ChaaChaa

djjoncowan, I think Shelborne is a good place to stay during WMC.

But it very expensive for us,even with all those parties included.

Anyway..I will try to party any date in your pool ;)

Guest jkfunkee
actually i own the shelborne hotel.... overpriced though? 4 pool parties (door price ranging from 40-75 per day) and 7 shine parties (20-50 dollars per night) all included in our hotel price and you can't see the value in it?? ok then

dont forget these dudes who will no doubt be there in force....

post-93476-14147874314307_thumb.jpg

post-93476-14147874314724_thumb.jpg

Guest mbongiovi

No they will all be at the wetgrooves & Boris parties, lol.

Guest djjoncowan

what do those freaks have to do with anything:offtopic:

Guest ChaaChaa

Some "stupid" questions :cwm32:

Can I smoke in the clubs?? Or it´s not allowed??

And in a pool party???

What are the price for drinks in clubs and pool parties??

What about dress code in the clubs?? I think that in pool parties we wont have problem and we could wear swimming clothes.

PD djjoncowan I sent a private message ;)

Guest lub
what do those freaks have to do with anything:offtopic:

I think he is suggesting that guidos will be there... it's good to here that it might not be the case. But how do you wanna enforce it? Dress code prohibiting tight t-shirts enhancing bulged up pectorals?

Guest mbongiovi
Some "stupid" questions :cwm32:

Can I smoke in the clubs?? Or it´s not allowed??

And in a pool party???

What are the price for drinks in clubs and pool parties??

What about dress code in the clubs?? I think that in pool parties we wont have problem and we could wear swimming clothes.

PD djjoncowan I sent a private message ;)

Smoking is allowed in the clubs and at the pools.

Drinks are pretty expensive. Beers range from $6-8 in most clubs, maybe a little less in bar's/lounges and less prestigeous hotels. Mixed drinks can range from $10 - 20 depending on what and where you are. Some places will have drink specials going where you can save a bunch of money, but you just have to look for them.

Dress code is pretty relaxed during WMC because they know most people or partying all day, from one party to another, so I would not worry too much about it. During the day you can pretty much wear anything and at night you should be good with a pair of jeans.

Hope that helps.

Guest ChaaChaa
Smoking is allowed in the clubs and at the pools.

Drinks are pretty expensive. Beers range from $6-8 in most clubs, maybe a little less in bar's/lounges and less prestigeous hotels. Mixed drinks can range from $10 - 20 depending on what and where you are. Some places will have drink specials going where you can save a bunch of money, but you just have to look for them.

Dress code is pretty relaxed during WMC because they know most people or partying all day, from one party to another, so I would not worry too much about it. During the day you can pretty much wear anything and at night you should be good with a pair of jeans.

Hope that helps.

Beers are chepear than here in Spain!! Here u can pay 10-12$ for a beer and 14-20$ for a mixed drink :pissed:

U have been in Ibiza so u know what I´m talking about.

I asked about the dress code because someone told me that in the clubs are very strict with this;and i usually go to clubs with a t-shirs and a pair of jeans...I never wear shirts(too serious for me) :verycool:

Like allways your replies helps me a lot.

THANKS

Guest mbongiovi
Beers are chepear than here in Spain!! Here u can pay 10-12$ for a beer and 14-20$ for a mixed drink :pissed:

I asked about the dress code because someone told me that in the clubs are very strict with this;and i usually go to clubs with a t-shirs and a pair of jeans...I never wear shirts(too serious for me) :verycool:

THANKS

Yes, if you are use to Ibiza prices for drinks, you will be fine, very comparable, Ibiza might even be slightly more expensive from what I remember.

As for the dress code, you will be fine in jeans and a T-shirt at 95% of the venues. Like I said, dress code is very relaxed during WMC.

Guest jkfunkee

THANKS

COME READY TO DANCE MAMI!!!!

Guest ChaaChaa
COME READY TO DANCE MAMI!!!!

Im a newbie at WMC and Im newbie in USA ( I go from Spain) and I want to resolve all the questions (new country,new rules,everything new) but be sure that if we go to Miami,we will enjoy like it would be the last days of my life!!!:pothead:

Guest jkfunkee
Im a newbie at WMC and Im newbie in USA ( I go from Spain) and I want to resolve all the questions (new country,new rules,everything new) but be sure that if we go to Miami,we will enjoy like it would be the last days of my life!!!:pothead:

come to erick morillo at space, wherever the am only party is held, yoshitoshi at space, and sander K at space.

Guest ChaaChaa
come to erick morillo at space, wherever the am only party is held, yoshitoshi at space, and sander K at space.

I hate Morillo :cwm21:

I would like to enjoy Space at least one night!! Yoshitoshi could be that night!!!

Guest ROBERTO79

Hi

Im coming over from the UK for my 1st WMC, but as I have left it late for accommodation and due to budget restraints, I have found a hotel on 17501 Collins Avenue...my question is, is this along way from all the action. I am going 17th-27th March as its part holiday-part WMC so prob will only do 2 night parties and a couple of the pool parties.

Any info/advice would be great

Thanks

Guest francvi
Thanks for the info,mbongiovi :)

I think we wont take cabs because we will rent a car.

Another question...can i park my car in the street without paying??

The studio has free parking but I mean when we will go to South Beach.

Is South Beach a zone where we need to pay for parking in the streets or we have to pay??

Anyway I try to find another studio between 2000 and 100 Collins avenue...but i think this zone will be expensive

Thanks for your help!!!

I found a studio through vacationhomes.com in Ocean Drive, very close to all the action and in front of the beach, where Nikky Beach club is, for only 300$. Maybe you could try that site???

Last year I stayed at the Clay Hotel (not the Hostel part but the hotel part) and it is a perfect location in the middle of the action but quiet at the same time so you can get some minutes of sleep. Maybe you could try that... although I heard the prices have gone up lately.

Guest francvi
You have scared me with the car

Now we doubt what to do :cwm25:

We thought to rent a car because it would be the best way to move in Miami.

We prefer to stay at South Beach because we would like to go to pool & hotel parties at day;and go to Downtown at night.

And I have allways want to drive a Ford Mustang.....I love that car and I would enjoy driving it in Miami

May be now u thing I´m stupid (U´re right....I am :cwm32:)

I have seen some companies to rent a Mustang convertible.

Apart from the parties we would like to know another things from Miami like beaches,restaurant and that outlet mall in Miami,that i have seen that is the biggest in the world :pimp2:

About the studio I think we are going to rent the one I told you at 5445 Collins.....its in front of the sea, free parking and cheap (that the most important) because only the fly from Madrid to Miami its about 1000 dollars per person. :der:

Thanks for you help mates...your comments are really useful

PD sorry about my english...its not as good as I would like

I am from Spain too and will be going to Miami. it will be my 3rd time... Contact me if you want some info ... I speak Spanish, LOL!!!

Guest ChaaChaa
Hi

Im coming over from the UK for my 1st WMC, but as I have left it late for accommodation and due to budget restraints, I have found a hotel on 17501 Collins Avenue...my question is, is this along way from all the action. I am going 17th-27th March as its part holiday-part WMC so prob will only do 2 night parties and a couple of the pool parties.

Any info/advice would be great

Thanks

Hi Roberto...I asked the same like you but I asked for a studio I found at 544o Collins...and the people from this phorum told me that 5440 Collins is quite away from the action,17501 is sooooooooo far