Clubplanet Nightlife Community

accommodation idea

Guest lub

Guest ROBERTO79
Hi Roberto...I asked the same like you but I asked for a studio I found at 544o Collins...and the people from this phorum told me that 5440 Collins is quite away from the action,17501 is sooooooooo far

Thanks for the reply....oh well. as long as I can get a bus down to South Beach then hopefully everything will be fine. I looked on a map, and I am 12 miles away from South Beach, even tried looking for closer hotels but not had much luck.

Does anyone know how much a cab would be from Collins 17501 down to South Beach?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mbongiovi
Hi

Im coming over from the UK for my 1st WMC, but as I have left it late for accommodation and due to budget restraints, I have found a hotel on 17501 Collins Avenue...my question is, is this along way from all the action. I am going 17th-27th March as its part holiday-part WMC so prob will only do 2 night parties and a couple of the pool parties.

Any info/advice would be great

Thanks

17501 is very far away, about 150 blocks from the action...I would def not recommend staying that far away. Ideally if you can find something you can afford, you want to be between 3000 and 100. I this area, you can walk to all the action.

Guest ravracer16

Does anyone have links to some rental pages. I know a few were posted last year. Oh yeah, are the places legit. I don't want to wind up flying to Miami without have any place to stay.

• 1 month later...
Guest ChaaChaa

A couple of question:

Can u tell me any vinyl shop in Miami (SoBe or Downtown)?

Can u tell me any store to buy dj gear? Any shop at Dolphin Mall or Sawgras??

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeers :verycool:

Guest Tobi-wan

Welcome ChaaChaa. So how is your place? Cold front coming through so lower temps than usual. Cloudy too, I guess no good for the convertible mustang. :no:

We will be driving down in the morning from Jacksonville. About a 5 hr drive or so. I am very excite !:electric-lou:

Guest boogerpckr

I'm staying in the Clay Hostel for $25. I jus need a place to nap and shower. I think there's another in SOBE for $17. I wasted a lot of $$ last year on a tele and didn't spend any time there.

Guest mbongiovi
Heyyyyy we are in Miamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :pothead:

But what kind of weather is this????? Its cloudly ;(

Don't worry my friend, weather is supposed to improve as the week goes on, with Friday being completely sunny and 82 degrees.

Guest briant
A couple of question:

Can u tell me any vinyl shop in Miami (SoBe or Downtown)?

Can u tell me any store to buy dj gear? Any shop at Dolphin Mall or Sawgras??

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeers :verycool:

grooveman music on washington and 14 or 15 if I'm not wrong also sam's music on washington ave they both sell vinil and also second hand dj equipment... as for malls u can find brand new equipment at dolphin mall... cheers and welcome to miami!!

Guest ChaaChaa
Don't worry my friend, weather is supposed to improve as the week goes on, with Friday being completely sunny and 82 degrees.

Will u be here to Canada's party??????

Guest ChaaChaa
Welcome ChaaChaa. So how is your place? Cold front coming through so lower temps than usual. Cloudy too, I guess no good for the convertible mustang.

Our place is very nice,in front of the beach and 15-20 minutes to SoBe.

This mornin we have been pickin up our tickets at Wanttickets shop@Shelborne...many many people there,so if u have to pick up some tickets go early in the mornin.

Guest ChaaChaa
grooveman music on washington and 14 or 15 if I'm not wrong also sam's music on washington ave they both sell vinil and also second hand dj equipment... as for malls u can find brand new equipment at dolphin mall... cheers and welcome to miami!!

Thanks for those shops,mate:pothead:

Guest mbongiovi
Will u be here to Canada's party??????

If you can believe it, I am still not positive. my room is still available for the night, but I am having a hard time talking any of my friends into coming down early with me. I will leave you a PM as soon as I know tommorow. if I do come down, i will def be at the shelborne.

Guest mbongiovi
Our place is very nice,in front of the beach and 15-20 minutes to SoBe.

This mornin we have been pickin up our tickets at Wanttickets shop@Shelborne...many many people there,so if u have to pick up some tickets go early in the mornin.

It doesn't open till noon (12:00pm) correct? Is that what you mean by early? Is it a long wait in line to get your tickets?

Guest briant

^^^ good question... I' m picking my hope recordings ticket on friday but I need to know if it will be open before noon.... how much time did you spend on that waiting line?

Guest ChaaChaa

Mates,i recommend to be the first one in the line to pick up your tickets.If u can go there at 11:30 it would be better for you.

Yesterday when I went to Canada party at 3:00pm there were a great line.

So we spent like 1 hour waitint in the stairs of shelborne entrance till we picked up our tickets.

There only 4 people attending all the line.

TIP TO PICK UP YOUR TICKETS: GO AT 11:30AM TO THE SHELBORNE

pd. canada party was massiveee!!! Desyn & Demi rocked the pool!!!:pothead:

My condo doesnt have internet connection so I have to go to a cibercafe to connect :-(

mbongovio I´ll try to call u to meet u&your friends at Hope´s party.

Guest briant

got my tix and it was fairly easy... got there 'round 1 pm was traffic was jamming at mac arthur causway... wait in line like 10 min... parking was a mission tought, had to park at meridian ave and walk my ass to collins :bootyshake:.

MR WARREN BETTER WATCH OUT.... I'M BRINGING MY DANCING SHOES!!