Clubplanet Nightlife Community

prince albert....

bigstaud

so has anyone here, male or female had any experiece with Prince Alberts? Do you like them? Do they turn you on or scare you? Do they make sex better? If a guy has one, do girls get off on it? Or are they generally turned off by it.

I have thought off and on about getting one, and after a friend of mine's met some guy with one she said that it was pretty awesome so I got to thinking about it again. I figured that asking the freaks around here I would get a pretty good response on if they are cool or a little too scary.

thanks

bigstaud.

GO FOR IT! I've never had the pleasure of experiencing (touched on once, but that's as far as that went) a PA but I've heard wonderful stories.

Good luck!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

i'm not a sex know it all so please tell me wtf a prince albert is...knowing me i might like it cwm4.gif or him.. cwm27.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

Those turn me off, even though I've never been w/ someone that had it. I have the impression that it may scratch me inside.

Whatever floats your boat, I've had friends that Loved it!

Star, it's a piercing on the head of the penis.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by xxlea:

Those turn me off, even though I've never been w/ someone that had it. I have the impression that it may scratch me inside.

It wouldn't scratch unless the guy was wearing the wrong kind of jewelery. And I mean obviously wrong, he'd have to go out of his way. I had a friend who said she would be afraid the bead would come undone and fall out inside of her.

Not to cause offense but these are obviously fears of people unaccustomed to body piercing. I can only assume that bigstaud has other, more noticeable piercings, or he probably wouldn't be considering something so extreme.

If that's the case any woman he is with prob won't be too surprised when they unzip his pants, and- hey what's this?!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

thanks xxlea. i didn't get to see that pic toy but regardless i think i'd have to try it before i knock it cwm4.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss