** ShAGFeST 2001 **

djmoonshine

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by torontotrance:

Y'all have fun now

too bad I'm in toronto and new york city is at least 8-9 hours.

so...whats the problem...leave friday morning!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Damn. What a tempting offer. Too bad I live in Miami. Getting there is half the battle....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

windmill.jpg

Believe.

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

dj how many more days now...and where is it gonna be...i was thinking that we should have name tags...no joke..a few of us should get there beforehand. wherever we go i wanna be able to drink!! aka lil' alkie..*bump*

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

hey star... we have 21 days left until may 18th...

me and claire haven't decided where it's gonna take place yet, but we're looking at places right now...

nametags?? hmmm... i know they did that at one of the past ny board meetups... i have to ask orchid about that...

and will there be alcohol at the place?????

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH?? cwm1.gif don't worry about there being liquor... that's our first priority... cwm1.gif

anyway guys, ill def. keep you posted on whats going on...

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by schwingep:

are there any rules for this meetup?

- Pete

cool.gif

Rules are meant to be BROKEN !

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Okay Im not going to be there because this is scheduled while Im in Seattle but I have a suugestion...

Why dont you have it at a sex orientated place? Somewhere that has decor for sex. You can try and find a regular fetish bar or maybe even a restaurant. Im sure theres one out there. It would just be more fitting.

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown

Originally posted by misskittie:

Okay Im not going to be there because this is scheduled while Im in Seattle but I have a suugestion...

Why dont you have it at a sex orientated place? Somewhere that has decor for sex. You can try and find a regular fetish bar or maybe even a restaurant. Im sure theres one out there. It would just be more fitting.

sounds kewl and a great idea. so what do u say dj, like the suggestion. i hope i can go, i think mis padres might want to go out for dinner that day. not sure. we'll miss yah, kittie

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

I think a Strip Club was suggested but most won't be able to go due to their age. I'm bringing my bf and I know he won't mind a titty bar!! lol

Does anyone know of a an 18 + place in order for those under 21 be able to go?? But not a tacky ghetto place.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by misskittie:

Makes sense, just a suggestion but what about La Nouvelle Justine? It's downtown, sex oriented, and it's supposed to be a great place.....I'm not even sure if I'm going now, I can't drink that day soooo wtf. I don't know, maybe I'll go, maybe not, but I know LNJ is prolly a good place for this meetup.

------------------

fondo2.gif